Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't propkill" he says
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:14 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

The forums have 2,864 total users. 1,510 users have made a post on the forums; 52.72% of user accounts have made a post. 

So here’s you’re answer to that question.

Yeah I got onto the forums specifically for this thread. Forums are fucking retarded and this is my last straw. If prop killing bullshit continues to go unpunished I'm just fucking done with the server. Meeemo has blatantly lied throughout the entire thread, there are numerous witnesses, and Saitama literally has ELEVEN fucking videos showing him being a nuisance.

No, you got onto the forums to apply for an unban on 01/08/2018 at 5:34PM.
The fuck? Are you sure there isn't another Lance? Because I'm fairly certain I didn't know this server existed until 2019 at least, and I don't remember ever being banned (except when Nicol decided to go on a ban spree lmao).
I think its more the fact of the majority don't care about prop-killing because they treat just as if someone were to shoot another player, as you should, it literally is nowhere near the problem Saitama has made it out to be. Making a ton of threads, yelling at people, and disrespecting staff in trying to diffuse the situation is what makes me no longer care about this issue. I get emotional, that's not the problem, its posting before thinking BECAUSE of your emotion that's the problem. I was trying to be somewhat polite while getting my point across but hopefully this makes the message more clear.
(04-12-2020, 09:58 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: How much of the player base actually uses the forums, or sticks around long enough to complain?

The forums have 2,864 total users. 1,510 users have made a post on the forums; 52.72% of user accounts have made a post. 

Yeah I got onto the forums specifically for this thread. Forums are fucking retarded and this is my last straw. If prop killing bullshit continues to go unpunished I'm just fucking done with the server. Meeemo has blatantly lied throughout the entire thread, there are numerous witnesses, and Saitama literally has ELEVEN fucking videos showing him being a nuisance.

The fuck? Are you sure there isn't another Lance? Because I'm fairly certain I didn't know this server existed until 2019 at least, and I don't remember ever being banned (except when Nicol decided to go on a ban spree lmao).

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
cough
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 09:22 PM)dong Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)Lance Wrote: Can confirm, Meeemo was prop-killing unprovoked along with larry, bazinga, and GO DAWGS. Unrelated, but aeth0r does the exact same shit. The fact that this behavior is allowed and requires more than 11 videos and a 4 page discussion to take care of something that is clearly an issue is ridiculous.

(04-12-2020, 09:15 PM)dong Wrote: I get shot, propkillled, crowbarred, you name it.. every single round that I am on Saitama and I don’t raise this much Cain about it. The rules are being revised. All in all this ban request, or report or whatever you want this to be is completely invalid. Like others have stated more than half of this doesn’t even apply to you. If anything both of you are in the wrong here. You are causing this un-needed drama by screaming about this in game, then starting arguments in discord and mass pinging staff whenever there are currently ones online. This is being blown out of proportion and needs to be locked, sorry.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean a majority of people don't. Consider ape noises. Most people thought that was fucking hilarious, but because it was ruled to be mic spam, it was gaggable and even fucking bannable for some reason. This didn't even affect the game. 
Now someone is intentionally killing random players en masse and is getting let off with no problem because "don't be such a baby."

Honestly, for saying this is being blown out of proportion, you don't deserve to be staff at all. This is directly affecting gameplay and people are quitting because of it. 

This ban request is not invalid. It's mass RDM and he's not even getting a single fucking slay.

1) it’s being blown out of proportion in terms of it causing this many problems. I actually didn’t say that i didn’t care.

2)He made this ban request for himself to point out the harassment meeemo has been inflicting on him, all of his evidence is with instances of other people who didn’t care. 

3) and thank you for turning a completely harmless post that i made turn out to be something more. i appreciate you saying that i don’t deserve to be staff whenever i earned my positions over a course of 2 years

1) That's exactly what I mean, man. It SHOULD cause problems if mass RDM is allowed to go unpunished. That makes it seem like you don't care. 

2) The ban request isn't specifically for harassment, it's about mass prop RDM. The fact that meeemo targets specific people he knows it will piss off is just another reason he should be punished. Show me the other people who didn't care, because I was killed several times and I definitely cared. He's also been a bully in general for no reason other than I complain a lot. Ironically, meeemo now complains more than I used to. 

3) I didn't mean that as maliciously as I worded it, and certainly not as malicious as meeemo interpreted it. You absolutely belong in the community, you're enjoyable to play with. It just frustrates me that this issue is being dismissed so easily, and I don't think anyone belongs on staff if they think bullying and blatant mass RDM is remotely okay. I know it's the internet, obviously bullies and trolls exist, and normally I brush that lame shit off. But meeemo is so disgustingly smug about every little rule he bends and breaks. He has literally spammed chat with "i wont get slain, im donor lmfaoooo" several times.

(04-12-2020, 08:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Considering your claim is:

(04-12-2020, 08:39 PM)Saitama Wrote: "IT IS ABOUT YOUR ABUSE OF THE RULES TO CAUSE EXTREME AGGRAVATION, ANNOYANCE, IRRITATION, AND GENERAL DISRUPTION TO OTHERS AND THEIR GAMEPLAY."

you should really be the one answering that.
Why should he answer that question? Because he's the one singular person to do so? Your responses have lacked any substance other than mocking those actually contributing.

(04-12-2020, 10:01 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:58 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: The forums have 2,864 total users. 1,510 users have made a post on the forums; 52.72% of user accounts have made a post. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
cough
Well I'll be damned. That's probably why I didn't come back here until 2020 lmao, banned for an RDM that didn't happen and told to suck it up and wait for the ban to end.

(04-12-2020, 08:49 PM)Christian Wrote: If the people prop killed or attempted to be propkilled by Meemo are upset, they will report him. Propkilling has been a thing for years in TTT. I've been playing since 2011, and I can assure it's been a thing since then. You really shouldn't be butting into the other RDM / Reports, only the ones you're involved in tbh.

It really sounds like you're trying to push the banning of Prop Killing. And that isn't necessary at all. If someone is T-Baiting via Props with barrels, just kill them.  You're really trying to advocate something that doesn't need to be changed, nor are you helping by pointing fingers & calling out the people that do it.

Nah, I've been fed up with his shit for a week or so now and today was the last straw. I wasn't going to make a forum post because these things are fucking dumb to navigate, but heard Saitama's 11 videos weren't enough evidence. Your argument is bad, considering prop killing IS already considered RDM. The problem at hand is that Meeemo has gotten away with countless RDMs and is unpunished because it's untraceable in logs. He isn't advocating for change, he's advocating for the banning of an EXTREMELY toxic player.  
And even if that's what he was advocating for, "just kill them" is such a shitty argument. Yeah, "get good," very funny and constructive criticism! Props can one shot you anywhere they hit if its fast or heavy enough. Very few guns can do that.
@Lance to avoid huge reply chains 
Since you've said this more than 3times im sure you'd be capable to point out where did i "mass rdm"
(04-12-2020, 08:58 PM)GamerErnie46257 Wrote: bro what if the solution to your problem was to not only not get mad, but to also join the fun of rdming everyone with props? it is kind of the best solution considering you won't ever let this go until meemo gets banned.

"Just don't get mad" is such a shit argument. Yes, it's a game. But people mass RDMing with props prevents us from playing the game. How hard is it to go to a sandbox server to hurl barrels at others? I was there, it wasn't fun. I spawn in pre round and get killed by a barrel. Spawn in actual game and I'm prop killed again before I can get away from them. Consensual crowbar fights are one thing, you can't accidentally kill others not involved.

(04-12-2020, 10:19 PM)Meeemo Wrote: @Lance to avoid huge reply chains 
Since you've said this more than 3times im sure you'd be capable to point out where did i "mass rdm"

There's video evidence of you prop killing many people. It only takes 3 to be mass.
(04-12-2020, 10:20 PM)Lance Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 08:58 PM)GamerErnie46257 Wrote: bro what if the solution to your problem was to not only not get mad, but to also join the fun of rdming everyone with props? it is kind of the best solution considering you won't ever let this go until meemo gets banned.

"Just don't get mad" is such a shit argument. Yes, it's a game. But people mass RDMing with props prevents us from playing the game. How hard is it to go to a sandbox server to hurl barrels at others? I was there, it wasn't fun. I spawn in pre round and get killed by a barrel. Spawn in actual game and I'm prop killed again before I can get away from them. Consensual crowbar fights are one thing, you can't accidentally kill others not involved.

There's video evidence of you prop killing many people. It only takes 3 to be mass.
Then where is the video evidence?

Remember that round I was detective and you were inno? after you killed me you propkilled AT LEAST one more person that I know of. No proof, as I was too busy gathering proof of the propkill you started the round with, and there were no death scenes close enough that I could get that as evidence.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 10:25 PM)Saitama Wrote:

Remember that round I was detective and you were inno? after you killed me you propkilled AT LEAST one more person that I know of. No proof, as I was too busy gathering proof of the propkill you started the round with, and there were no death scenes close enough that I could get that as evidence.

i literally propkilled no one else that round besides the 1st guy i killed you in self defense better luck next time