Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supporter to Donor?
Offender's Name: [Red]Starky

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:156638128

Offender's Rank: Co-owner

What They Did: Alright so There is this supporter named Tiny Satan, originally EmperorKittyofDeath. who was actually demoted and banned for power abuse when they were a staff member(Mod), before Noah had resigned and given me the Co-owner position he unbanned her and gave her supporter. Months later Kitty comes back as Tiny Satan, Starky suddenly comes on and gives her donor to help a staff member but he could eventually help them himself. He didn't even consult his own admin @RussEfarmer about this and just did it himself. Now if I'm correct here Supporter is a rank in which if you are given you shouldn't even get back your own mod position back or anything else. Truthfully, this is all messed up.
When They Did It: March 14 2017

Potential Witnesses: RussEfarmer.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/ek2etg http://prntscr.com/ek2eww

Other: Rip
Pretty stupid that he did that, 
Not even including the fact he didn't consult Russy about it, he just went off and did it. 
Dang, the server is collapsing,
Apparently now untrusty people are getting commands they shouldn't be having.
Good job @"[Red]Starky" 
Thought it wasn't possible for one person to mess up more than they have, but dang 
Apparently every time Starky is present within the server a mess up occurs.

Making us all proud  Heart
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I saw Starky hop online for a moment then quickly leave. Didnt tell me that morris needed help on, just made an old moderator who was DEMOTED FOR ABUSE OF POWER, POWERFUL AGAIN.
Good job.

@"[Red]Starky"
Surprisingly I agree. She was banned for a reason. A damn good one at that. There is No reason for her to be given donor.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Even though I wasn't here for the original ban this is really messed up, using the power you have to give someone the power they never should have regained, power, WITHOUT telling a single person, is messed.
I didn't promote her. I was on yesterday for for a short time just to see who was on. The only one who was on was Mkkay671 from her return of break. I did not promote Tiny Satan the last promotion I did was Cocoa | Crosshares. Tiny Satan pm'ed me clearly stating she bought it and told Russ that she bought it..
Hold up before you cock block this thread right quick. If she bought donor to assist in staff activity when a staff is on, it's still abuse of donor power if staff was online.
Anything to come from this would be to put kitty back to supporter, as she misused donor power and still hasn't earned back trust.