Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Giveaway(Love ya'll)
Hey guys! I thought I'd take the time to not just donate money to the server, or to buy games and spend money on myself. I'm going to be giving away some games for free. 

Hold up, what games?
These are no poopy games(well at least if your lucky ;))  I'm talking games like Dead-side or doom maybe or even Minecraft?!?!? Also there are games you may not want to get that I got for 2$(5 random steam keys).

Wait, how do I enter?
It's easy, give me your steamID, Name, and reasons why you live your life(I'm serious too, no junk answers or you ain't getting entered into giveaway) and one positive piece of advice to give to someone.

How will this work?
Oops forgot this section, but I will put everyone in a randomizer that will pick 10 names, 1-3 are the top prizes while 4-10 are the runner ups!

Ok so when does this giveaway end?
May 8th is the end date, that should be plenty of time for majority of you guys to enter & gives me time to get all the games.

Why are you doing this Zuboba?
I just appreciate all of you guys, seriously every single one of you. No matter age, gender, race, or sex you guys are awesome! So I wanna give to you and spread positivity in the community. 

Official List of Games:
Dark Souls 3
Resident Evil 2
Deadside
Doom
KTOR
Merlin vs Zombies
VCB Why City 4k
Gorky 17
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Enclave

Love ya'll <3
J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Reasons why I live my life? hmm its gotta be because of all the people in my life who I care about. I have alot of people who care about me and make my life more enjoyable. They keep me going for sure :D Also my loving family I am really lucky to have a family like I do

If your offering up a game like doom sign my ass up!
What's up, it's me, everyone knows me. I been around for years now, people love me.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72125948 Name: MilkManFromMars
I live my life to try and make my parents proud, and to appease myself with material properties. Advice I'd give would be to not care what strangers think about you, especially online.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
MiniMe2001

STEAM_0:0:73005442

I live my life cause I have some amazing friends that are helping me and being amazing, stuff irl is starting to look up for me and get better and better. I have plans for later now, stuff is coming together, games keep me happy and give me stuff to do, people irl keep me moving and have helped me. Along with a lot of my online friends and people I have met on this community. Thank you all and may life treat you well.
fuck it why not 
cryptic salsa STEAM_0:1:98072048
i think i live my life the way i do because i was never really like irl so when i'm online i'm a completely new person i'm not the shy kid who has no friends anymore i don't let myself go back into that hole i was in.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Gonna add 2 more games to the pool that are worth a grab

Here's the list:
Dark Souls 3
Resident Evil 2
Deadside
Doom
KTOR
Merlin vs Zombies
VCB Why City 4k
Gorky 17
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Enclave

Trying to get more people to sign up, come on guys!
Name: Eternal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103253490

Reason:

I live on life to help out people. My inspirations are my family and friends, hopefully I can make a change in the world and help my friends during this journey of life.

Advice:

Keep on moving, even when it's dawn, there shall be more light further on.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Zuboba! You are the best

bryanbrr

STEAM_0:1:66050450

I live my life for the moment and for the people who love me most. Im trying to do the best I can in everything I do and always put my best foot forward with those I meet. One motto that I've always lived by is always try to smile towards other because you never know what day they may be having. One smile could just turn it around.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Well, I'm joining in while there's still time. Oh and also because that Zekeyyy is my broooo <3

Uriel'is

STEAM_0:0:25403932

I live my life for moments that makes you happy and feel joy, people who loves us and we love back, friends like you Zekey and everyone else who crossed paths with me before, seeking greatness, experience and motivation, making your life fulfilled.

As for the advice: If you ever come up with difficulties in your life stay patient and don't give up, and start living NOW, don't live all your life in your past memories, its time to start living and progress and fulfill your life towards the future. The time is now................YOU CANT SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW ;D
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I'm sadden more people haven't joined :( steam keys are bought and names are locked it. Winners will be announced tomorrow(couple hours after I wake up) giving you people who haven't signed up a small window to join GL everyone and please consider joining. This is legit and it is free games so please sign up even if you've purchased the games give it to a friend!

Also update on how drawing will work. I will be using Random Name Picker, basically here how it works:

It's a simple tool like any random picker, a list of names will be entered. One name will be picked for each game, with the expensive games(Darksouls) being at the top of the list. For example, if your name is picked and DarkSouls 3 is the most expensive game then you will win it and then the game next in line will be chosen for the next winner. Anyone who has won a round will be taken out of the pool for the next rounds.