Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello i am jewish baby nut i like to play PH on gmod and i like to find the dumbest spots ever i have been thinking about playing TTT or murder to get to know more people over the server well that is just a little bit about me hope to see all of you on the sever,have a good day.
[Image: tenor.gif]
TTT is way less toxic (mostly bc of me ;))than ph great place to visit. Welcome to the forums!
Welcome Baby Nut!

Glad to see you as a new member in the forums and to the community.

See you in PH!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hello welcome to the forums/ Dinkleberg's server, Make sure to also check out are Deathrun as well lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(05-01-2020, 12:02 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Hello welcome to the forums/ Dinkleberg's server, Make sure to also check out are Deathrun as well lol
every time i go on deathrun there are like only 3 people lol
[Image: tenor.gif]
Welcome to the forum! See you on the server soon I hope :)

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 12:30 PM)jewishbabynut Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 12:02 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Hello welcome to the forums/ Dinkleberg's server, Make sure to also check out are Deathrun as well lol
every time i go on deathrun there are like only 3 people lol

lol just got to pick the right time, we have had about 10 players alot of the time, if you come on Friday-Mon is when its mainly busy lol
i mean the best times through the whole week are afternoon or late even
[Image: titan.gif]