unban request
Ingame Name: DeMiK, DeDiK, DeMiLK

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086000197/

Who Banned You: Brown Sugar Pop Tart

Reason For Ban: Donor abuse 

Length of Ban: 3 days

Reason for Admins to Unban: bare with me, I haven't had a pc in 3 years, finally got my rig set up and totally forgot all the commands, plus someone gave me 300k to do so, so me being me I said screw it. I do apologize for my ignorance. hope you guys can forgive me. Even if it means taking away my donor rank, i mean at least I will still have all my  items right lol. hope whoever sees this has a good after noon/night.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No ma'am/sir
Take the ban. You'll probably lose the donor rank + you'll have all your items.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
The player who told you they'd give you 300k has already been banned at this time, the question is why do you deserve to be unbanned and can we trust you not to overstep donor privileges
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So what specifically did you do to get banned, you didn’t say?
(05-02-2020, 05:59 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: The player who told you they'd give you 300k has already been banned at this time, the question is why do you deserve to be unbanned and can we trust you not to overstep donor privileges

Because now I know, its not like I knew what would happen with the mute situation. I'll handle business like a responsible donor. Look I like this community and I want to make up for it. I came off ignorant as hell for what I did, I get that. I do and I am truly sorry for listening to someone I really shouldn't have listen to.

(05-02-2020, 06:02 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: So what specifically did you do to get banned, you didn’t say?

someone told me to !mute *. (not knowing what it would do).
You're fairly new to the server and it shows on your gametracker account that you've only been on for only a week. I do think that the abuse of the gag/mute was uncalled for but, I believe in a sense that you were baited into it by someone who has more experience on this server. 

My vote= +1 

Your donor commands should be taken away for now until you get used to the rules of the server and show that you deserve them.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
My guess is he was banned right after this: [Image: yqtxBsO.jpg]

Idk how many people were gagged, but unless you had 20 people gagged and they were all being obnoxious, micspamming assholes, I really don't see a need for a 3-day ban for a first offense. Give him a warning and if it happens again, he can't claim ignorance. 

Once again I ask, why do we punish newer players harder than regulars? It's the most ass-backward standard I've ever seen and this is another example of it.
Were you shown the Donor Guide Lines or did you read through it at least before buying..
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I was only there to do the ban but he was spoken about by staff about being previously warned not to mute people for no reason
Its better to wait for the people who did gather the evidence to sort out why.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
If I am reading the situation correctly, you were told to input a donor-level command by someone, you did so, and you got in trouble for it.

Is that correct?

If so, you shouldn't be punished super hard for not understanding what you were doing. The person who baited you bears the weight of the guilt for this.

So far as I know, there is no formal guide to donor level commands, what they do, and when their use is allowable. I honestly thought death scenes were a staff-only thing until recently. (And yes, I know now that ANYONE can access death scenes, but my point stands.)

If, on the other hand, you knew full well what you were doing, then you do deserve to be punished for your actions.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]