I am Mr.Competent
Ingame Name: MilkManFromMars

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72125948

Time Played: 1.28 Hours

When First Joined: Jul 22 2019 3am

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime I guess

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Add my own spicy personality to the mixing pot

Why you want to help the community: I feel like the community could use a perspective that's outside the general consensus

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I can't be banned

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not on this server

How did you find us?: Through TTT

Other:  I would also accept discord mod instead
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
The effort put into this is 10/10. I see no possible reason this could get denied
+1 Something juicy about what I just read don't know what it is. A mix between blunt confidence and balls of steel...
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1, a cut above the rest, this man went through all of the extra effort to actually make an application! Give this man trusted!
OBI-WAN: (continuing) . . . You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness.

OBI-WAN picks up Anakin's light saber and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back.

ANAKIN: I hate you!

OBI-WAN: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

ANAKIN'S clothing blows into the lava river and ignites. Suddenly ANAKIN bursts into flames and starts SCREAMING.
Hey sorry for the long wait.

Your App has been Approved

Welcome to ..... team
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member