Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Hello There
Hi, my name is Splicer and I feel like I would like to do something for this community. I have a few friends on these servers with me that have directed me here and if you were to find me on these servers, you would mostly find me on the MU server. I just wanted to post this as a way to say hello to everyone here and I hope you can all accept me.
I already don’t like you
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
Welcome to the forums Splicer! I hope you have a great time within the community and have fun on Murder! Heart
Welcome to the forums, bud! ew murder :p
Welcome
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Spicy 

Welcome to the forums - For the full Dinkleberg Package you need to buy the DLC goodbye
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
[Image: 2f2T.png]
Hello and welcome to forums!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Welcome Splicer!

It's great to have you as a new member of our community!

If you ever have free time, spend them on time with me on PH. I can tell you a lot of things that we would love to know!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Welcome
Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. Make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
the crazy will be taking off shortly
and once again thank your for choosing Dinkleburg forums