Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I will miss everyone
I don’t quite know how to start this.

You guys have been amazing to me and I will never forget what you have done for me. My life has become so hectic and I need to keep moving forwards. I may be on the server every now and again but my online life is slowly disappearing. I wanna thank you all for the memories and I hope you all do well in life. I am going to miss you all.

Slash, signing off
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Hey man, I don’t know you that well but I saw you around. It was nice understanding you were there and part of the staff team and all that. I hope life treats you well and you can find a great path through it all. Good luck out there, and if you do decide to come back I hope we can game sometime.
Ill miss you and your shitty dad jokes. Good luck in the real world.
Peace out.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I wont say goodbye...…
Since it will be forever and it wont really be forever
So,
I will only say See you later
Good luck Slash
in life.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
damn I was looking forward to the day irish the hedgehog became a thing, but you gotta do what's best for you. GL i hope you can achieve whatever you aim for in the future. Stay Safe
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-17-2020, 08:26 PM)Vice City is worst than Eternal Wrote: damn I was looking forward to the day irish the hedgehog became a thing, but you gotta do what's best for you. GL i hope you can achieve whatever you aim for in the future. Stay Safe

so much fucking better than me. 

i'm sorry i had to do it
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Life always comes first. Gamer hope you stay well
Your personal life always needs to come first. Please take care of yourself and make sure to visit us every now and then.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hope everything is ok and everything works out for you.

Hope you come back when everything settles down ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]