Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why ban Ginger?
[Image: make-me-a-4434362ef0.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-17-2020, 07:14 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: if you wanna discuss shit here do it civilly. bickering like kids will result in being punished like kids.
For real guys like seriously be chill and it will be addressed soon. Be respectful of the matter that is happening
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
yeah guys be civil
I'd rather not lock the thread solely because people are bickering like children. Come on guys.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-17-2020, 09:40 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I'd rather not lock the thread solely because people are bickering like children. Come on guys.
leave bickering up and stop deleting comments, if you're going to punish people for shitposting or being toxic just forum ban them and save them some time lmao

also, so much for that thread huh guys
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
this thread is a shitpost, either move it there so the conversation can continue or close this. It's just back and forth squabble.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(05-17-2020, 09:47 PM)SNAK Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 09:40 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I'd rather not lock the thread solely because people are bickering like children. Come on guys.
-snipped by admin-
Let's not harass people please.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I love this community. Thread is locked because people are people .
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Sorry for the delay in addressing this.

I was made aware that there was some illegal activity going on. While it was not directly on my server, due to the nature of this situation I felt that I could not allow her to remain in our community. I was addressed by many who felt uncomfortable and I took this action to protect the players and staff.