Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rdm With a Prop and Leave
Offender's Name: lobijo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45601021

Potential Witnesses: Doyouliftbro, Burritobowl

Reason to Ban: Rdmed with a prop and then left before I could report him. I also tried telling doyoulift about it but I don't think he heard me because he left soon after too. Other people on the server also said he was rdming them earlier as well but I don't have proof of that, I just have the proof for the rdm with a prop.
Proof: Video is with the attachment link at the bottom
Also let me know if yall cant view the demo file through gmod. I didn't use any special recording software, I just used the recording system in gmod. If I recall you should be able to view the demo through gmod if you have the map subscribed or already downloaded through your addons. The map it took place on was innocent motel.
didn't really read this report but just wanted to let you know that you have to request access for that.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
i think I was gone by the time this happened. Anywho like eternal said the google drive needs to be open for everyone to see. Right now it says we need to request access
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-07-2020, 11:59 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: i think I was gone by the time this happened.  Anywho like eternal said the google drive needs to be open for everyone to see. Right now it says we need to request access
Thought I already took care of that. Dangit hang on then I will try to fix it.

There we go it should be fixed now. Let me know if it isn't or doesn't work.
Every time I click on the link It just keeps spinning. Is there another way you can have us view what you are trying to show us?
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(06-07-2020, 02:02 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Every time I click on the link It just keeps spinning.  Is there another way you can have us view what you are trying to show us?
Well I really was hoping google drive would work. I’ll try to figure out a way to post the video way or find out what is wrong with google drive.

https://doc-10-b0-docs.googleusercontent...c53ldfso5t
Try that link and see if that works.
If it doesnt work I will try to see make a video of the video. Which seems kinda dumb but I cant seem to find a good way to convert the video.
(06-07-2020, 02:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: https://doc-10-b0-docs.googleusercontent...c53ldfso5t
If it doesnt work I will try to see make a video of the video. Which seems kinda dumb but I cant seem to find a good way to convert the video.
didn't work
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-07-2020, 02:45 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 02:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: https://doc-10-b0-docs.googleusercontent...c53ldfso5t
didn't work
K then I will make a video of the video lol.
FYI, to play demo files you need to put the demo in the garrysmod folder and type "playdemo <name>" in the console. I'll post a video in a few minutes unless Jesse beats me to it.
(06-07-2020, 02:45 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote:
didn't work
K then I will make a video of the video lol.

Omg this is fucking stupid. I tried to freaking upload the video through the attachment link and it says the file is too big. Dammit