You hate to see it
Username: Mcrib Sandwich

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167251544

Banned By: Minime2001

Banned for: Harrassing/Targetting

Length: Permanent

Talents: Shitting and Farting

Reason to be unbanned: I really don't know why I was banned, what I remember was killing someone for being KOS, when I replied why they told me not to lie in reports, I quit playing for a bit but left the game open and when I came back I was banned by a completely different mod with the reason. "Harrassing/Targetting. Multiple bans already. You think you would learn by now." I'd been banned a few times before but most were by this Minime fellow so i think he just has it out for me but I didnt mind to much because I don't play the game very regularly I just hop on for fun every now and then. I don't think rdming once on accident is really worth a ban or at the very least not a permanent one so I'd appreciate someone looking into this for me thatd be fricken sweet lois.
https://gyazo.com/94bb6a4a33724d9c4c1c04de32e93799

You targeted Jesse and lied in the report. There was no KOS on him and I typed 'kill' in console, he did not shoot at all. After I slayed you, you typed in admin chat, "Imagine being a mod.." (etc, I don't remember nor do I have the chat logs of it) and I told you not to use @ for that. Then you proceeded to type "@What" after I already asked you not to do that. You false KOSd me as an innocent the next map (another staff member can attest to that). I was unaware of your history at the time but you have, what, a total of 7 bans? 5 bans in one year? Yeah, honestly, please just find a different community to fuck around on. You're not welcomed here. -1 for unban and reduction.
You've been banned a total of 7 times since you joined this community. 5 of which were within this year alone, 3 of those were for targeting/harassing. You were banned the first time for this ban request by christian for Targeting . You were banned by me for constantly targeting/harassing me for multiple days on end by rdming me at the start of rounds, PMing me messaged to flame/piss me off, knifing me at the start of every round where you were a T and I was not even after I asked you to stop. Your most recent perma ban was a accumulation of all of these bans put together ontop of you constantly targeting/karma baiting/ attempting to rdm people. You would go out of your way to say someone was kosed when they were not. You would rdm them and then claim they were kosed. If you had no reason to do this you would attempt to rdm them during the round by shooting them once then pretending it wasn't you and would deny it never happened (I have found multiple logs of this happening.) All in all you should have learned with your other two bans, but you have not. -1 for unban or reduction.

This also isnt to mentioning your joined in harassment of deagen, your making of false binds to incite racism with penguin, Your targeting/harassment of Jesse, and Saitama. And many others. Also being racist and homophobic isn't a good look either.
You were targeting Jesse when I was online yesterday. I private messaged you asking you to stop to which you responded with “who are you,” “you aren’t staff,” “go donate to a twitch streamer or some shit.” You stopped targeting Jesse while I was online with @DoYouLiftBro but you clearly picked it back up as evidenced by your ban. -1 on this request.
you blatantly target ppl including me, -1
I've seen and dealt with you targeting Jesse multiple times even in the short time I've been back on the server. -1 for unban.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
-1 everyone else basically covered it.
-1 for unban 

Like where do I even begin.  You are an asshole of epic proportions and seemingly love to target and piss people off.  You have been banned previously 6 times... Six times!  2-3 of those have been because you were trolling and harassing players and the others were for RDM's and leave..

I am honestly surprised you were not permanently banned earlier in the year. You troll, you rdm constantly, and lastly, you harass staff and players in the community.

It was not fair for others playing in the server to have to deal with your fuckin relentless toxicity. 

I hope you never get unbanned.  Is that harsh? Yes.  But lets not forget for three years people had to deal with your bullshit. 

Good riddance my friend.

(Some evidence: https://imgur.com/a/LMFggfM)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
[Image: fd91d99156e398550233a743b1248674.png]
haha funny joke, just like you not being unbanned.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Have you forgot what happened yesterday? you were targeting on me every map, every round even I told you to stop, I warned you too many times but you just continued. Now I see that I was not the only one, honestly, I hope you get banned forever.