You hate to see it
targetting is something I hate. As I have no experience I'll +0 but yeah shouldn't be unbanned.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
So 7+ bans for being an absolute fucknugget. Why the hell was he allowed to go over 4 bans in the first place, he obviously did not learn from the others. Keep this retard out please. Its good riddance.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I remember before you stopped playing and when I was still staff you'd constantly false kos me or other people, but say it really fast in mic thinking no one would catch you.
You come back and I see you're still doing that shit because I've seen you do it again. You've also been toxic this whole time.
With the number of bans you have for the same reasons you should definitely stay banned.
You literally Harass and RDM people like a sport idk why you do this kind of post dude
Lmao these responses are even better than i could have asked for, i should have started posting things on here long ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-15-2020, 04:42 PM)Mcrib Sandwich Wrote: Lmao these responses are even better than i could have asked for, i should have started posting things on here long ago

Good to see that you're at least taking the ban seriously.

-1. Please don't come back
you would think you would learn after the first two targeting bans and change your ways -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Your unban request has been denied. You may re-apply on 7/15 but I suggest waiting longer than that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]