Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyone got going on this summer?
(06-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Visiting family in Colorado in July, moving to Maryland, and many many cruddy trips to MEPS

I see how it is.. you come to Colorado when I'm leaving... REWD!
Alot of hiking in the mountain as well as camping, maybe some hunting lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-18-2020, 09:50 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 07:57 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Visiting family in Colorado in July, moving to Maryland, and many many cruddy trips to MEPS

I see how it is.. you come to Colorado when I'm leaving... REWD!
Damn, that sucks. I’ll be in Aurora and Nederland.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I am taking a month off of work and backpacking a segment of the Appalachian Trail with some friends.
Renovating the family cabin (showed some pictures moving the bunkhouse earlier this week), finish building my kayak trailer (good lord it's been too hot to even work on it this week), and then take said kayaks out to the cabin
Daytrading stonks using VMA, technical indicators, historical prices, news, Fibonacci levels. Might just end up doing it full time rather than start my career rn. Around 500% return from original investment. Been making a couple g’s a day in the first 30 minutes of market open due to volatility.

Weights + @Cardio so I look even sexier for my sorority girls (Lowkey tired of the hoes, i need to find me wife material)

Trying to introduce meditation and reading into my life to improve myself and be happier.

Might severely reduce my time playing video games, playing games for more than like an hour a day is devastating for your mental and physical health.