Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Donor have map change?
So it has come to my attention, recently i just found out that donors have access to force change maps on DR, now that's not a big problem in some ways but everyone can buy donor, and players have abused donor power before, so i feel Donors shouldn't have the force change cmd only because that can be bad if someone again abused it. In my opinion
i think Trusted or Tmod+ should only have access since its only used  for if the map is broken or still something that shouldn't always be used unless needed.

If Anyone els has any other thoughts or concerns on what they think please leave a comment.
[Image: titan.gif]
I mean..... we've seen the affects of a hostile Trusted having that ability on Murder. I do realize that DR does have very little staff but is it worth it?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Uh...

No.
Fish said it all in his comment with that incident, and I've also seen staff use it without knowing what they are doing and end up breaking things. So, I don't think donors on any server, even deathrun, should have that command.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-20-2020, 10:11 PM)Avi Wrote: Fish said it all in his comment with that incident, and I've also seen staff use it without knowing what they are doing and end up breaking things.  So, I don't think donors on any server, even deathrun, should have that command.
 Yeah that's why i mainly think Tmod+ should have it. But i was confused when he told me he can Force change the map now i didn't believe it so i asked if he could change it
to a different map and sure enough he was able to so hopefully that will change soon.
[Image: titan.gif]
(06-20-2020, 10:11 PM)Avi Wrote: Fish said it all in his comment with that incident, and I've also seen staff use it without knowing what they are doing and end up breaking things.  So, I don't think donors on any server, even deathrun, should have that command.
shhh we dont talk about my mistakes here
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
No

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

..no.

I would assume this is a remnant of Prophunt also having the same problem. DR and PH used to be very closely related servers.
I could see the positives to this:: staff aren't online and the server is glitched out and a map change is required in order to fix it is just one example.

But in the grand scheme of things this is a dangerous permission to grant because it can cause a lot of damage, so ultimately I'm going to say no
It's probably been like this since all Servers had map change perms for Donor at one point. And has since changed on a majority of them except DR.

This ultimately is up to @"Izuna" & Dink, but I do agree with the majority here that it should be removed as a Donor Perm. It could be OK for now, but down the line it should probably be changed to reflect all other servers. Just so there isn't a case of multiple abuses of the command, as that is what the !rtv command is there for.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]