Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting people down
Hey guys its me J@ck here I didnt know where I was gonna put this but since im gonna talk about me I figure id put this here but I just wanted to say that I feel like I have been letting people down lately whether its server or outside with my friends. My birthday is in 2 days so I should be happy but I am not ive been thinking about things that have happen over last few weeks and just thinking about how I am just a fuck up. I try my best to put on a brave face but there are times im in calls holding back tears because I feel there is a divide with not only the people I play with but while on server. I know I voice my opinions and im strong about them and ik im an idiot at times 2 at the end of the day, I want to be friends with you guys and create memories cause there have been alot of good memories made here and people that have helped me and honestly saved my life cause I was close to ending it all a few times but people here helped me through those times. There is a certain group of people who this is really for and I just wanted to say if I ever bugged you or made you upset Im truly sorry. I am gonna do my best to be better for both outside stuff and on server. I just wanted to get this stuff off my chest and I figure this was easy than dming alot of people I just hope things dont have to change between us all. Outside the way things have felt lately things in my life have made me very happy and I really dont want to lose that or you guys. I love you guys very much <3 (no homo)
Jack I love you, with all the homo you could imagine, I will always be here for you. <3
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You know I love you genuinely with all my heart, Jack. Shit is rough man, it really is. You always have to take into account that everything happens for a reason, whether it is a bad or good thing. I didn't know you too well up until you re-applying for staff at the beginning of this year, but I'm glad I met you. I mean this in the least weird, or whatever way people will interpret this. But you are my sole pride and joy of this server. Out of all the things I've contributed to so far, training you and helping motivate you to get to where you are now is the best thing I've ever done and I mean that wholeheartedly.

As for mental health, I can only really speak from my experiences since everyone is different. What helped me was going to people I thought would be there for me, but once I felt like I was pestering them too much I would just go for drives or just go for walks at the park or around my neighborhood listening to some music.

No matter where I am, you will always have a friend in me and someone you can confide in.

You are in no way a fuck up, everybody makes mistakes. Whether or not those were truly mistakes is something you have to decide on yourself though, although I have an idea as to what you're referring to. You just have to learn from everything.. positive and negative..

As for your birthday, you're more than likely going to be talking with me these next few days so we can watch Fire Force, play games, do whatever you want to hype you up and make you feel better leading into your birthday. Then you're gonna wake up that morning and be pumped as shit because you're one year closer to legal alcohol. Treat everyday as if it were your last, my friend. Live that shit up even if it is absolutely dreadful, turn it into something good.
I'm not the best when it comes to consoling others but I am always willing to help out a friend like you.
(07-15-2020, 02:19 AM)dong Wrote: You are in no way a fuck up, everybody makes mistakes. Whether or not those were truly mistakes is something you have to decide on yourself though, although I have an idea as to what you're referring to. You just have to learn from everything.. positive and negative..
This is true. We are all human as such it is common to make mistakes. We just have to learn from the mistakes. Jack I have had no problems with you since I joined back the server and you seem like a cool guy, I’m sure the next time you make an app for mod it will probably get accepted. That is up to Nicol but still I doubt you would have any trouble next time as long as you keep behaving like a staff member should which I have already seen you done.
You’ve never left me down bud. In regards to your most recent “fuck up”, it wasn’t because what you did was wrong. Staff here just don’t know how to respond to certain things. Hence why noire and you were thrown under the bus and punished. You’re a good dude. You still should reapply ASAP because your strike was absolutely unwarranted. At least challenge the strike with another post on these forums. Don’t feel like you did anything wrong. You did NOTHING wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t right either. It’s just what happens. The vast majority of what occurs by my action sits in that neutral area.

In summary, you and noire were unfairly punished. Unless you bring it to the attention of the community relentlessly, nothing will be done and it’ll happen to others. I love you man, please feel better.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Jack, You are a genuine guy I believe you deserve as much help as you can from staff and myself. Also If I am on time, happy birthday. if not, then happy early birthday. Keep yourself level headed whatever happened to Noire might have been a big deal but just focus on yourself and then when your done, you can help others. Don't go down on yourself at times, keep your attitude up as staff and honestly you would be doing amazing as staff.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Keep your head up brother, I'll always be here for you.
we all make mistakes jack, it's inevitable. this server probably ruined my mental health. remember to prioritize yourself first over everything. dont be like me aiming to be the top poster on the forums each day, getting 5 hours on the server each day and being active on the discord. fuck this server and stick with close friends.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Look man, I wasn't gonna comment because being frank, I don't know what's happened or why really, but I've seen enough to know that this whole situation is another great oversight of some higher ups in the server. Something this community is probably very familiar with. I also don't really care about server drama, because I just like to sit back and watch while laughing, but this time I'm not laughing. This time I know that it's greatly upset at least two people on the server I actually care about. That shit doesn't sit right with me. I feel for you, Jack, I always have. You know I've always been rooting for you no matter how much shit I give you guys for fun. And all I've got to say to wrap this shit up is that if this dying server really wants to piss off two of the people who REALLY care the most about it then they don't deserve you guys even trying anymore, but I know the type of guy you are, and I know you're not gonna give up, and I'll always respect that. If this server and its shitty decisions wont appreciate you guys then I will, and your friends will.
Also of all the things to demote Noire for, it was for using an alt? Really? Jesus...
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]