Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grasse Racism/Slurs
Offender's Name: Grasse

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95996204

Potential Witnesses: @thunderwalrusinnthebar  @squid for the other warns

Reason to Ban: He has been using slurs recently on the server even after being warned, we should want anybody like this in our community. On my case he said "f*****t" over mic twice  and typed out "F*ggot" later, trying to skirt the rules.

Proof: Warnings

Chat log
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
how is censoring myself trying to skirt the rules/// not gonna argue on any points being there aren't really any, if i offended you im sorry, if not then why do you care other than to uphold the rules; n maybe lighten up a tad
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(07-20-2020, 03:04 AM)grasse Wrote: how is censoring myself trying to skirt the rules/// not gonna argue on any points being there aren't really any, if i offended you im sorry, if not then why do you care other than to uphold the rules; n maybe lighten up a tad

Due to recent events happening with others in the server we've lost our privilege to censor ourselves, i.e. f*ggot. While I don't think that this warrants a ban, considering you're only on your third active warning, I would like you to take it easy on saying slurs and derogatory language. We've been instructed, as a staff team, to crack down a bit on the skirting along the very edge of what's okay and what's not.

The best thing we can do in situations where we feel the need to say a slur, even a censored one, what if we use another word to try and expand our vocabulary beyond what it is currently.

That being said, things like "homo" is not inherenently classified as 'derogetory language'. So, let's not jump too quickly to conclusions in order to ban someone.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
banned for a day for continuous slurs.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020