Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near
Ingame Name: BananaFluid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66634640

Time Played: 586 hours

When First Joined: Nov 08, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Honestly as of recent my timing when getting on server is all over the place. I get on when I can and that's during mostly afternoons and some nights.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: As a T-Mod I will be able to help out even more then a trusted and I am ready for any more challenges that come with the role. I know how to handle pretty much each situation when it comes to trolls, hackers, ghosters, you name it. I am able to take care of a large groups without a problem and handle a full server alone but I'm not afraid to ask for back up from my team when needed.  We all work as a team here and there is always room for improvements. 

Why do you want to help the community?:  Nothing worse then hoping on a server and being targeted for no reason so I want to keep the server as friendly as the first time I joined here. I have made so many friends in this community and I am very thankful for that. It's crazy how many amazing people I've met and this is a big part of why I want to help out, everyone wants to help each other out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10940  Trusted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS.

How did you find us?: Joining random servers until I didn't have any missing textures.

Other: My time on server might be all over the place since I do get on when I can, I try my best to hop on when I get pinged.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
+1

You are awesome, you are so fun and make the stress of trolls less scary most of the time, you're not afraid to ask questions and you're okay with being told you're wrong, you're willing and eager to fix issues. I think you need to have some more consistent time on the server, I understand that staff can't be here 24/7, but you are making improvements on that!
Go away
Oh, Banana! I feel like you are ready for the promotion to T-Mod! I've seen you in action and you know what to do and when to do it. You're friendly and you've helped me a lot.  Even outside of Dink's you're fun and accepting which, as Pauling stated, takes the load off when there are trolls acting up. Although you may not be able to get on as much as most people you are still an amazing part of this community!

+1 from me!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Banana,

I haven't played Prop Hunt with you that much, but based on my brief experiences with you, I know for a fact you know what you're doing in terms of handling situations in a professional manner. You're a level-headed individual, which is something that is something all staff should strive to be. That is, as long as you're not on TTT ahahah

+1 from me
I literally never play prop hunt but I came here with the biased opinion of banana is a good friend and fellow greek now its time to banish myself back to the TTT section. +0 since I don't play prop-hunt but if I could +1 I would
They grow up so fast, enough to make a grown man cry... my tear ducts dried out centuries ago so you'll have to find another grown man to cry about this.

It's great to see your determination and you've always been good about asking questions when you don't understand or want clarification.  

I believe you will continue to grow and learn in a positive way, I believe you can handle the advancement to TMOD.

May the props be found and do the dead.
This is a +1 from me! I feel like you've been truly helpful many times, and I feel like you would do great things for the server!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hey Banana, Thanks for Applying!

I want to begin by saying that you know how everything works and you know how to handle a situation when it happens. These are things I caught on early on when you first started. I saw that burning potential for you to join this team. Sadly, I haven't been around lately to see if anything that I was worrying about had improved so I'll tell it how it is. Banana I've seen that you tend to lag back on certain staff call outs of ghosting and/or hacking. There's been instances where you were either distracted or completely forgot you were supposed to watch someone while the other person watched their mark. I do want to be understood that this took place like a few weeks ago, but that's about what I remember happening. When there are multiple staff on, I've come to harshly learn that we gotta learn to focus on what we can do. There's always gonna be that staff that is going to beat others to the punch. Don't be afraid to call out your marks (Marks being your target, person you're going to handle.) I still sense hesitation when I play with you. Other than these concerns I have, I'm sure there's people who have seen you perform excellently and can probably prove me if I'm wrong about what I've seen before. 

Considering my lack of knowing whether my worries are a thing of the past, they are rather recent and are stopping me from considering you as ready.
I do want to say I'm neutral because of lack of information but I will end up leading more towards a (-1) because of the feeling of you not being ready for a ban power role.
I rarely ever play PH, but I started hopping on a bit recently. Has a pretty good grasp of the rules, knows how to handle trolls, and is overall able to defuse situations really well and handle the server alone (which was the atmosphere when I was on). Can't really vote, but I figured I'd give my input.
バナナ chan,

I seen you from donor pinging staff when the server get to a bad time, and I do seen you grow as a trusted learning the procedures and asking how to deal with certain situation that need other staff player's opinions on how to handle them.

I know at time you don't sense or see at times when a player kept getting kills on the top right of the screen or when checking tab to see the amount of kills or when a player switches teams hoping they can cheat by ghosting players.

I give this a note to all staff here on PH, current or Future members of the community,
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE STAFFING THE SERVER

At times I do see you handle stuff and also asking for help which is a plus,
However we all have our advantages and disadvantages  
when it comes to staffing and the different styles we have of handling the situation.

Communication is key in staffing here and even though we do tend to interrupt each other in the voice call, we do get the work done.

Overall, you do have some minors thing to work on but after that I have no complaints or worries.

(If Travis doesn't teach you the T-mod ways, guess I have to volunteer and know that its more like the temp ban as last resort and after getting enough evidence to make a ban request.)

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]