Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
andy.shirey's Ban Request
Offender's Name: andy.shirey

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183140410

Potential Witnesses: @thunderwalrusinnthebar @J@CK XDDD @dong 

Reason to Ban: Toxicity, General Trolling, Slurs and well, you know the rest.

Proof:

[Image: 749315e8dcdf476bfee658ddb99d438b.png]
[Image: f1aaf927cde070a760ac3155f61aa2a4.png]

Yeah, 5 warnings for slurs alone... I wonder what that translates to in bans
[Image: dd299c1b5d1db34f46c67d36c4f816d0.png]

oh.

What about what you did in Discord?
[Image: 352564f360ae296b2a0373f27802038e.png]
[Image: dc27ebb7798ec299482c5d70f9bfca11.png]
[Image: 1f3bf41faf740fec39fbf0e80fe10caf.png]

huh, neat.

yeah i copied and pasted from the other thread
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Yeah we got this troll off discord, we should just community ban him. +1
this guy just cluttered TTT chat on discord smh +1
He's already been banned from murder permanently for this exact reason.
@"andy.shirey"
+1 clearly shows no initiative to change.

wait WHAT? i got warned 4 times for slurs. 6 total. one was micspam, the other was disrespect. plus, when i was skirting, i censored the slur, so it wasnt considered as one. this is bull.
I believe that the main issue here is that you get banned from Murder, go to the Discord server and start stuff, and then proceed to troll and do the same thing on TTT.
(08-13-2020, 12:29 AM)dong Wrote: I believe that the main issue here is that you get banned from Murder, go to the Discord server and start stuff, and then proceed to troll and do the same thing on TTT.
no i got banned from murder quick, realized i fucked up. tryed out ttt, liked it, slurred 4 times, and questioned why in discord, "harassed staff". yeah no im not trolling on ttt.
(08-13-2020, 12:25 AM)andy.shirey Wrote:
wait WHAT? i got warned 4 times for slurs. 6 total. one was micspam, the other was disrespect. plus, when i was skirting, i censored the slur, so it wasnt considered as one. this is bull.

You do realize it isnt "you get banned if you have 5 of this offense, but 1 or 2 of each is fine" right? You literally admitted to being racist on other servers too. You begged me to unban you on murder and swore you would change. Clearly that was just a bunch of empty ass bullshit that meant nothing to you. I almost regret vouching for you with my fellow staff seeing as this is how you choose to act. I told them you seemed like you meant it so if it's true we should give you a second chance. Clearly you didnt seeing as not even 2 weeks later Im getting reports from ttt staff saying they're having issues with you.

Clearly you havent learned your lesson. +1ing this ban since I see no reason to believe you would stop and change considering that's the line of bs you spouted when you got banned on murder.

(08-13-2020, 12:33 AM)andy.shirey Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 12:29 AM)dong Wrote: I believe that the main issue here is that you get banned from Murder, go to the Discord server and start stuff, and then proceed to troll and do the same thing on TTT.
no i got banned from murder quick, realized i fucked up. tryed out ttt, liked it, slurred 4 times, and questioned why in discord, "harassed staff". yeah no im not trolling on ttt.

You didnt get banned off murder quick, we gave you several chances to straighten up. I gave you more than I normally give people cause I understood you were young.