Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: sterale14

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84972086

Time Played: 42,811 minutes" 713 hours

When First Joined: Several years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday 9 am to 6 pm, and random times throughout the week when my life permits it. 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help moderate and keep our server running strong. One of the best parts of this community is that this is such a well run server and people behave well compared to others. This is a server I enjoy playing on and probably the only reason I still play gmod. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for years and i just want to continue to help make the server stay great. I enjoy the game and the community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes, I honestly don't know how to find it but it was for trusted and i was denied. They stated i needed more time on discord. I downloaded discord and went on for a while, but honestly there wasn't much there for me beyond the memes.

How did you find us?: Randomly years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Yes a while ago, but I will complete it again as soon as I submit this.

Other: 

Thanks regardless, just ready to move from being just a player to being able to continue to uphold this great server. I know I am not on as much as others, but i have a fiance, a full time job, and am about to go back to school for my masters degree. I don't think that because I only play once or twice a week for a handful of hours should hold me back, but I understand either way.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11053 ur old trusted app
(08-17-2020, 12:29 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11053 ur old trusted app
thanks, i realized after posting that it wasn't really that far down on the denied archive.
I totally +1 this app in the fact that you are a chill player on server and I've heard/had no issues with you. I'd like to see what potential you have to bring to our staff team.
My only advice is while this app sits open get some more consistent activity on server and that will give you the best chance.
plus one from me. good luck my man. You seem chill and level headed and I hope that carries on into your staffing.
I have seen you on the server a few times and your a blast to play with! You do have alot of hours on the server but activity matters most in these times and I really wish you where more active! I am going to have to stay neutral on this sorry bro!
yeah i dont see any discord or forum activity from you so its -1 from me you do know the rules well but i would love to see outside involvement
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Thank you for applying!

so, from my experiences from you, I believe that you’re someone who is capable of handling the mantle of being staff. I’d actually enjoy having you on the team: you’re chill, friendly, and know how to keep a level head.
As for the discord, the main reason why people say you need more time is just to give yourself exposure, but as you said, it is mostly memes, so I can overlook your lack of activity on discord because that’s something that can easily fixed if you’re needed on there.
this is a +1 from me; good luck on your app!
[Image: YEQugBU.png]
Your current playtime.

Anyways, I can't really vote on this in either direction because it has been a few months since I've seen you in the server. Mostly just due to different playtimes I assume.

I do want to say though that the same reasoning for the last trusted app denial seems to still hold true. I don't see you on the forums or discord or anything outside of TTT.

Haven't seen a ban request from you in 4 months aswell. And while ban requests aren't explicitly a requirement for becoming trusted, for myself personally I think it gives a good sense of if you know how to do a good job with evidence collection (since trusted can't ban, this is a big part of the role), and in general ban requests show a genuine need for more staffing during the specific persons time slot when they play.

Ultimately, since I haven't personally seen you in the server in a number of months I'll just say +/- 0
(08-19-2020, 11:17 PM)Ethan Wrote: [Image: YEQugBU.png]
Your current playtime.

Anyways, I can't really vote on this in either direction because it has been a few months since I've seen you in the server. Mostly just due to different playtimes I assume.

I do want to say though that the same reasoning for the last trusted app denial seems to still hold true. I don't see you on the forums or discord or anything outside of TTT.

Haven't seen a ban request from you in 4 months aswell. And while ban requests aren't explicitly a requirement for becoming trusted, for myself personally I think it gives a good sense of if you know how to do a good job with evidence collection (since trusted can't ban, this is a big part of the role), and in general ban requests show a genuine need for more staffing during the specific persons time slot when they play.

Ultimately, since I haven't personally seen you in the server in a number of months I'll just say +/- 0
Usually when I'm on there's no staff, and a guest will randomly rdm me or someone else just once. Typically these would just need a single slay and it would be fine, which as a trusted I can do. Personally one rdm from a guest just isn't worth my time to make up an entire ban request over. It's just one. As trusted I could deliver the slay and end it there, or escalate as required.

I think saying that I have no reports made, or don't waste time on discord is a bad reason to disclude me from trusted. However I plan on staying and playing regardless, I just wish I could end trivial problems myself and not need to waste everyones time.