Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor abuse?
(08-24-2020, 04:43 PM)DanielRain Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Really now? You have been rdming/damage trolling all day. I got screenshots of it too if you can be patient I will post it. It will have to be steam screenshots though since I’m in server right now. So sorry about that.
Yo ive been mostly dmging/rdming people either usually ok with it or people who kos me at the start of the round, which happened like 5 timesin a row today (which you saw dude)
PLus you should have waiting until the end of the round to kick, and for the people to actually ask for my slay

(08-24-2020, 04:42 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: Why bother making an abuse report with no evidence???
can you not see my screenshot? let me know so i can fix it
I don't see your screenshots
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-24-2020, 04:45 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: Jesse's Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:105053767 if it's still needed.

Also -1 u were micspamming and got constantly gagged/muted for it, which Jesse called out on discord and asked help from staff. Since no staff joined he kicked ya.
Ty for the ID

(08-24-2020, 04:48 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:43 PM)DanielRain Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Really now? You have been rdming/damage trolling all day. I got screenshots of it too if you can be patient I will post it. It will have to be steam screenshots though since I’m in server right now. So sorry about that.
Yo ive been mostly dmging/rdming people either usually ok with it or people who kos me at the start of the round, which happened like 5 timesin a row today (which you saw dude)
PLus you should have waiting until the end of the round to kick, and for the people to actually ask for my slay

(08-24-2020, 04:42 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: Why bother making an abuse report with no evidence???
can you not see my screenshot? let me know so i can fix it
I don't see your screenshots
Try it Now?
The last few times i've played there has been ZERO staff, and jesse has been forced to kick rdming/hacking people constantly, and then they just rejoin.

Personally I think jesse has a good head and has been doing a good job considering there isn't a single f-ing mod on ever.

Hence my own trusted app.
(08-24-2020, 04:49 PM)sterale14 Wrote: The last few times i've played there has been ZERO staff, and jesse has been forced to kick rdming/hacking people constantly, and then they just rejoin.

Personally I think jesse has a good head and has been doing a good job considering there isn't a single f-ing mod on ever.

I mean there are staff on. They just have their own lives which is understandable.
(08-24-2020, 04:49 PM)sterale14 Wrote: The last few times i've played there has been ZERO staff, and jesse has been forced to kick rdming/hacking people constantly, and then they just rejoin.

I dont think youre wrong at all, but you cant kick people mid round, thats my only promblem. if he gave me a reason for each kick and waited until the appropriate time i actually would have agreed with him, but he didnt wait, nor cite anything
-1 jesse is fairly levelheaded and puts up with alot of bs while no staff are on if he resorted to kicking you I'm postive there is a reason afterall his reason youve been rdming all day. Chill out seems pretty clear i would like to his screen shots tho
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-24-2020, 04:52 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: -1 jesse is fairly levelheaded and puts up with alot of bs while no staff are on if he resorted to kicking you I'm postive there is a reason afterall his reason youve been rdming all day. Chill out seems pretty clear i would like to his screen shots tho
I got kicked once without warning, mid round, killed him next, kicked me mid round again. My thing is if he cant do it in a timely manner, then take away his fucking donor status and give him test mod
(08-24-2020, 04:59 PM)DanielRain Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:52 PM)XxXHappySho0terXxX Wrote: -1 jesse is fairly levelheaded and puts up with alot of bs while no staff are on if he resorted to kicking you I'm postive there is a reason afterall his reason youve been rdming all day. Chill out seems pretty clear i would like to his screen shots tho
I got kicked once without warning, mid round, killed him next, kicked me mid round again. My thing is if he cant do it in a timely manner, then take away his fucking donor status and give him test mod
What...?
I like jessi (usually), but he is fucking dumb sometimes. Force him to go through the same Investigation and Procedures as everyone else and not be fucking dumb
(08-24-2020, 05:02 PM)DanielRain Wrote:
I like jessi (usually), but he is fucking dumb sometimes. Force him to go through the same Investigation and Procedures as everyone else and not be fucking dumb
so you openly admit you were rdming... and you're mad you got kicked mid round? 

you shouldn't need a warning to know not to rdm...