Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kuj's Staff Application.
Ingame Name: Lord Kuj

SteamID: 76561198205742651

Time Played: 2d 5h 40m

When First Joined: August 8'th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play whenever I'm not busy. I have a lot of free time, And I spend it on the server. My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted/Admin.

Current Rank: Master.

What can you do to help the community: I believe that I can help the community by being on the server regularly and diffusing situations with other players. 

Why you want to help the community: I simply wish to help the community because I've seen the staff be often quite frustrated with other players, Causing them to feel upset or impatient. I'm willing to put my time and energy into a server and community that I very much enjoy.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here): No, I have not been sponsored. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not.

How did you find us?: I was looking for healthy and active servers, And I found this one.

I'm hoping that this application is accepted. I would love to work with the staff in this community. Much love to the staff and Dinkleburg for making this server great.
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122738461
You first joined 30 July 2020

You were recently reported for being disrespectful to players and using slurs.

You recently joined discord and forums therefore have very little involvement in the community. 

I suggest taking some time to be more involved in the community in a positive way and not breaking rules.

Have a most wonderful day :)
dude you are a huge troll not too much to say, mic spam, disrespect, exploiting. big -1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
We have had issues with you when it comes to mic spam, using your sound board, trolling and being disrespectful. Just last night we had to gag you for being disrespectful and arguing with other trolls, that’s not the right way to deal with them. If you are genuinely interested in becoming staff, I’d suggest learning the rules properly and following them.

[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Since I don't play DR that much, rather than give you a +1 or -1, I'll just give you some advice.

If you want to be staff, the best way to do is by showing that you are someone capable of handling trolls, being active in the community in a positive way, etc.

Based on what everyone else says, you've developed a reputation as a troll. My advice to you? Prove to them you're capable of being mature. I'm going to quote someone here: "you don't need to shove a pencil up your ass," but you should try and have a change of mindset when you get on. This is coming from someone who would do everything in my power to annoy anyone on a Garry's Mod Server.

Best of luck to your application next month :)
Not even a day has passed and you were causing trouble in the server. To be staff means that you have to be level-headed and unbiased. If the trolls earlier were pissing you off, then you need to learn how to control that first. Also, going along with what Nicks said, you've been known to say slurs, mic spam by using your soundboard, holding down your mic for no reason, etc. I warned you multiple times just today alone - not to mention all the times previously for mic spam and trolling and being disrespectful to not only the staff but to other players as well. So, please read the rules and follow them before becoming staff. And also be active on the forums and on discord since they are required as well. Its a -1 from me.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Hey Lord thanks for applying for trusted
When I was on you talked inappropriately,Trolling, Disrespectful and a lot of others I don't think you would be a good fit for staff at the moment show staff that you can change by not doing these things.
But for these reasons my vote is a -1
Good luck
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
All I've seen from you is an introduction and constant shit posting in discord. Get more familiar with the server, discord and forums. -1.
Go away
+0-0 because i dont play DR. you doxed  your ex in the discord that is not what staff members of dinks do and anybody that thinks its ok does not deserve staff and should NEVER get staff
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 from me as well, you apparently doxxed ex gf and you have creeped people out with some of your actions.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army