Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christian false banning and allowing racism
Christian banned me and a friend for ghosting, teaming, trolling when we did neither of the three then i add him he says cause i was being toxic when i was defending myself against a guy named bang bang who shit talked everybody on the server for several hours and was dropping the N word countless times and the admin was on did nothing about it and lets it slip. Is this what being a server admin has come too on Garry's Mod now?

-LosT
Follow the format.
"a guy named bang bang who shit talked everybody on the server for several hours and was dropping the N word countless times"

Sounds like a typical night on Dinks TTT for me fam. Countless people can attest that you were being a shitty troll WELL before I joined the server and roasted your angry little ass. I can only imagine you had to backspace a few times while typing that huge lie because your shaking with anger and missing keys. Its alright buddy. We were equally treated. Ive got screenshots of the mods and T mods gagging and warning all of us. You persisted and got banned. Remember to think about me and get mad when youre in your bed tonight B))))))

Edit: ill post the screens if they're needed YO!
This player was pure toxicity from start to finish on their stay. There was not a single moment where they weren't arguing with some one or using hate speach against Bang Bang.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Was there, kept on flaming, staff disrespect, and trolling. I warned all of you to stop, and I was not the only staff to do so.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(03-28-2017, 01:23 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: "a guy named bang bang who shit talked everybody on the server for several hours and was dropping the N word countless times"

Sounds like a typical night on Dinks TTT for me fam. Countless people can attest that you were being a shitty troll WELL before I joined the server and roasted your angry little ass. I can only imagine you had to backspace a few times while typing that huge lie because your shaking with anger and missing keys. Its alright buddy. We were equally treated. Ive got screenshots of the mods and T mods gagging and warning all of us. You persisted and got banned. Remember to think about me and get mad when youre in your bed tonight B))))))

Edit: ill post the screens if they're needed YO!

+1, Bang Bang
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Oh let's add the threats of bodily harm against them too :]. Can't forget that!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(03-28-2017, 01:27 AM)SuspiciousAF Wrote: Oh let's add the threats of bodily harm against them too :]. Can't forget that!

Id like to see homeboy travel to his kitchen without getting winded before he tries to make it to Florida to find me B^)
Hmmm. I get called on by multiple staff including @tons4583 and Miss Bunny that you and your friend were constantly trolling, and had occasional RDM's here and there. You were asked by Staff Multiple times, and you and your friend did not. You claim Bang Bang did not stop and I did not warn him at all. Bang Bang was warning over psay and Voice Chat that he needed to stop, and from what I observed he did.

Also a complaint that you and your friend were teaming:

Let's also not forget you were harassing Miss Bunny calling her a bad Staff, and wanted her demoted. Also I'm just going to leave this steam conversation we had here as well. You clearly lack respect for the players and Staff here to call them "terrible staff" or "abusing powers" when your ban is justified to a degree, and for that you both can go play some where else.

[Image: 09d1ac4fe3.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
what kind of colossal dick for brains would bomb the same staff member who he wants to be unbanned by