Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaderboard
All Of You Wrote:HEY RIPPE THE LEADERBOARD IS BROKEN AND EVERYTHING IS BROKEN AND FUCK YOU

I know. We tried to update the leaderboard. Needless to say, it didn't work. I'll have Dink switch it back ASAP. only mostly worked. Name colors will be changed back soon (as well as having their colors adjusted to be a bit more legible).

There is a glitch in the Scoreboard code. What ends up happening is that a dummy "player" is created with the name and rank "label". "Label" can be found in the same row as the Terrorists, MIA, Confirmed Dead, and Spectator headers. Associated with this glitch is a lua error. The developer of the code has been made aware of the bug and we will correct it once there is a fix.
you should stop trying to update things

it never works
[Image: giphy.gif]
Keep it this way, I can actually read the fucking names.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yes you will notice that all names are white, but everyone still has their rank. You will also notice a glitch when someone switches categories (Living > Missing > Confirmed Dead or Spectator), there will be a duplicate of a certain player that overlays that category's title, with the rank "Label." Staff just ignore this, the game is playing normally. The ghost glitch also returned when they first tried to switch the leader board. I just fixed this by force changing to the same map, since it happened during round 1.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
leave them white pls
#BLAMERIPPE <3
[Image: Capture.PNG]