Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GGS.SX puka hacking
Offender's Name & Steam ID: GGS.SX puka (STEAM_0:1:146320165)

Potential Witnesses: Everyone in the server

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: https://youtu.be/XdLC-e7L0do
I can see where you are coming from with this guy's movements and how he shot/flicked on the prop behind the table but this a really short video. I see the flick a little tiny bit.
Might not be enough evidence. He also might have been ghosting possibly.

+0 not enough still from my prospective.

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Thanks for the video Flick, I'm afraid its not really enough to show if they were hacking. Yes he finds that prop but it could have been ghosting (which we don't ban on first offence for). One kill is very difficult to make an definite decision on unless we see something very obvious. Also there was no staff on-call ping which would have been helpful.

If anyone else has any evidence I would be happy to look at it again.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Yeah I understand both of your replies that there was not enough evidence. As I recently just joined the game and saw someone in chat calling out a hacker and I decided to spec him and thus the clip was recorded. The guy was kicked by a donor just before a mod joined so rip more evidence.
Closing this due to lack of evidence. We'll keep an eye out for them in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army