Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sterale14 is ready to be trusted by all
Ingame Name: sterale14

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84972086

Time Played: 42,811 minutes" 713 hours+

When First Joined: Several years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday 9 am to 6 pm, and random times throughout the week when my life permits it. 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help moderate and keep our server running strong. One of the best parts of this community is that this is such a well run server and people behave well compared to others. This is a server I enjoy playing on and probably the only reason I still play gmod. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for years and i just want to continue to help make the server stay great. I enjoy the game and the community. I have played consistently for a long time, and would like to uphold this servers values as a trusted member.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

How did you find us?: Randomly years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Yes

Other: 

Thanks regardless, just ready to move from being just a player to being able to continue to uphold this great server. I know I am not on as much as others, but i have a wife, a full time job, and am about to go back to school for my masters degree. I don't think that because I only play once or twice a week for a handful of hours should hold me back, but I understand either way.

I really hope you'll take me seriously, and please don't -1 me for inactivity on discord. I tried it and it was literally just memes. My life is too busy for me to spam discord with messages in some poor attempt to "be more active". At the end of the day I am an active player with a flawless record of good behavior and good sportsmanship and I think I would make an excellent addition to the staff, even if its just the trusted position. Thanks for reading, and thanks for the judgement regardless.
Forum activity is probably going to be a problem here again kinda similar to your last app. Your activity in game is fine I believe. Try making some more ban requests again or even doing the on call in discord whenever there is major trouble in game. That could help. I’m neutral right now since I haven’t noticed anything else that stands out. You can just ignore the memes in discord too and I know that is easier said then done. Even if you can’t be active on discord you could try making more ban requests on the forums. I could even let you know if needed whenever one might need to be made.
I +1 Sterales last app and Ill do the same here. While being active in discord is good for a staff member, I can think of I few staff members who are never on discord and still do a great job and I feel like it should not be a automatic disqualifier to become a trusted member. In your last trusted application a couple people brought up that you can come off as an asshole, I haven't seen that at all from you in the last month and while I've seen you lose your cool a couple times beforehand its not I behavior I associate with you. All in all I think you are ready to become staff.
I'll give it a +1 too, why not. I see you on alot, and have never had any issues with you. Perhaps some more forums engagement, but otherwise, best of luck to you!
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
This will be a +1 from me. As a fellow college student, I understand completely man. Best of luck on your app!
+0 due to low forum experience and I can't recall seeing you on the server.
Hopefully I'll see you around more! :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 from me, I appreciate his dedication on trying to be a staff. As forum engagement, I believe it could be work on as a trusted.

Good luck !
I think you are nice guy. You seem to know the rules and not troll/rdm a lot. I see that you have no ban reqests that led to bans though. Overall +0 from me
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
Ill give you a +1 because if i do recall you heavily enforce the rules and hopefully you wont turn corners for friends.
Ok so your staff application on the surface seems pretty good. I read it and I was like fuck yeah this guys good hours, got the right attitude and yeah sure Forum and Discord activity is quite low but with becoming staff he should at least step up forum activity. That was until I read your last 2 applications, now people can grow but the biggest feedback you received was not "more discord activity" but actually just more Forum activity. Ya know maybe some ban requests or suggestions.  Which takes little to no time to do, you can even do it between TTT rounds. Viewing your activity you have had little to no activity on the Forums and your only ban request was back in April before your last 2 trusted applications.  In which you didn't even supply any evidence for. So Basically what I'm saying is that I cant see any improvement on the one bit of feedback that you received from your last 2 applications. You have previously complained about RDMers and Hackers so this should have provided a prime opportunity for you to gather evidence and make some Ban requests to show you are capable of basic trusted jobs But instead you just complained about the lack of staff and decided not to step up and do the one thing that was recommended to you so your next application would be more successful. If being a staff member was just about doing RDM reports then you would be perfect, but its a lot more than just that.

So after all that at this point in time I do not think you have the right attitude to become staff, But in saying that If you choice to step up and actually get some forum activity, you would make a good staff member. 

Refences:
Your Ban Request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11063
2nd Trusted Application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12245
1st Trusted Application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11053
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed