Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's almost Halloween.....
(10-29-2020, 09:05 PM)SNAK THE RIPPER Wrote: Spooky stories? No ghosts aren't real and your stories were funny to read.

Real, factual stories that actually happened that were scary, being robbed at knife point for a few measly dollars and a pack of smokes. Also watching a girl I cared for overdose and almost die was pretty fucked up. Real life is the real scary story.
I am 14 and this is deep
But seriously though I understand what your saying. My family and I have been threatened by the cartel before while in mexico. Two guys with guns, one with a large handgun and the other with an assault rifle asking for a large amount of american dollars which we didn't have at the time but luckily they accepted the exact amount in pesos. That was one of the few moments of my life in which I genuinely believed I might actually die made worse by the fact I was 12 or 13 around the time. Another scary moment I had was when I was even younger at the age of 9 when I was at my cousin's place I saw two bounty hunters or bond agents violently beating the shit out of some fugitive in front of his son who looked about 6 or 7 years of age. Two ladies who were probably with the bounty hunters or bond agents were laughing as a puddle of blood began to form after a brick was used. It was either my aunt or uncle who called the police but that was the first time I had ever seen a fight draw blood.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
One day I was sitting there on this floating ship (called Airplane).

This former SNL comedian - turned terrorist detective appeared before me and began to gag people.

I called him a simp.

And then.

He took out.

The thing.
His instrument of torture.
The baseball bat.

Then he approached me...
He got closer.
And closer
And closer

Then

He

Swung.

Nobody ever found the body.

They say that to this day Chris is still out there, torturing other souls.
Whether it be explosive.barrels, or cinder blocks, or rifling about.
Nothing will ever be as scary as the bat.

*Shudder*
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-29-2020, 09:05 PM)SNAK THE RIPPER Wrote: Spooky stories? No ghosts aren't real and your stories were funny to read.
 You may not believe in ghosts but they know about you ^_- 

A few not so chill encounters: 

- Coming face to face with a bear while hiking.
- Falling 40ft off a rock face due to malfunctioning rock climbing gear.
- Meeting a mountain lion out on a stroll with her two teenage offspring at 3am. 
- Being approached by a baby black bear while at yellowstone, only to notice mama bear lurking near by.
- Having a group of 6 people wearing clown masks and wielding various weapons walking towards (remember the clown fiasco years ago? Yeah, fun stuff)
To name a few.
I had a scary experience with a ghost. It probably wont be scary to you but it brought on a full on panic attack for me. So I left my room to go to the bathroom and keep in mind I didn't look at any lights and I don't hallucinate shit so there was nothing but clarity in my vision. I open the fucking door and I see a full on silhouette of a ghostly figure and as soon as I noticed it, it disappeared. It didn't fade, it full on disappeared out of existence. The air literally shifted afterwards and the whole rest of my day was negative. I can tell you it was not friendly. I usually have better experiences with ghosts like there are literally ghost cats that have decided to follow me from an old house where I used to live and I'll see them chilling every once in awhile, my cat has even interacted with them. Idk this one really shook me to my core. If you don't believe in ghosts or the supernatural that's fine but I know what I saw and I'm a firm believer of that shit.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Today I woke up
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Real, factual stories that actually happened that were scary, being robbed at knife point for a few measly dollars and a pack of smokes. Also watching a girl I cared for overdose and almost die was pretty fucked up. Real life is the real scary story.
 Alright if you wanna go that route. Me and my boyfriend were in vegas at the time. We were trying to figure out what show to see that night and we decided to see a classic the blue man group. They were playing at the luxor. So we go a couple hours later and everything was going great. We got through most of the show when suddenly someone from the back came out onto the stage and whispered something into the band mates ears. They started acting weird and stopped the show. A bunch of guards came into the room and locked the doors. At this point we had no idea what was going on and there was barely any reception in the room cause everyone else was on there phones wondering the same thing. Come to find out during the show 58 people were slaughtered by a man shooting from the Mandalay bay just next door (the buildings are connected). We were trapped in the room for 6 hrs not knowing if the man is still at large or not. Thankfully our hotel wasn't on the strip so we could leave. We got dinner afterwards and I sat there truly in shock of what just happened and I just started crying I couldn't imagine going somewhere to have a good time with friends and family only to be killed for no reason. We were up all night that night watching the news to find out what low life did this. I'll always remember how haunting it was leaving Vegas seeing the one window broken open the next morning at the Mandalay bay where that man sat there and did what he did.
 Bitch took the easy way out.

https://gyazo.com/2b178ebecfdc570d1f1adac821fd3004
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I almost pooped my pants in class
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]

Okay okay here is some spooky IRL stories then that don't involve ghostie bois.

- I have found a 4 week decomped body - I can still smell it to this day and its been about 3 years
- I have watched someone jump off a building, hit the ground and die - thats a sound you will NEVER forget
- I saw someone decapitated in a car accident
- I have found a bloated body in a lake
- I gave CPR to an overdosing woman who from my eyes, did NOT make it
- I was jumped by 3 guys and watched my ex get stabbed over drugs - they had the wrong person
- When I was in Mexico I had a gun put to my forehead
Go away
If we wanna do horror stories not involving ghosts then here's a few more of mine.

1) The last memory I have of my grandpa was him passing away in front of my mom and I whenever I was 4.

2) I watched someone on a motorcycle wreck on the interstate and pass away.

3) A drunk rugby player threatened to kill me while he had me in a chokehold at a party.

4) My lungs are bad and last year I had to do a bunch of freaky tests.

5) I smoked fake weed, that was an experience.
(10-29-2020, 11:06 PM)Sea Bass Wrote:

I am 14 and this is deep
But seriously though I understand what your saying. My family and I have been threatened by the cartel before while in mexico. Two guys with guns, one with a large handgun and the other with an assault rifle asking for a large amount of american dollars which we didn't have at the time but luckily they accepted the exact amount in pesos. That was one of the few moments of my life in which I genuinely believed I might actually die made worse by the fact I was 12 or 13 around the time. Another scary moment I had was when I was even younger at the age of 9 when I was at my cousin's place I saw two bounty hunters or bond agents violently beating the shit out of some fugitive in front of his son who looked about 6 or 7 years of age. Two ladies who were probably with the bounty hunters or bond agents were laughing as a puddle of blood began to form after a brick was used. It was either my aunt or uncle who called the police but that was the first time I had ever seen a fight draw blood.
A few more stories I’d like to add.
-Nearly drowned to death at the age of 4. While underwater I saw black silhouette swim towards me which turned out to be dad diving to the rescue but I didn’t know that until I was back on land.
-Back in high school there was almost a gang shootout which is why everyone got the fuck out of there before the school day even finished.
-The first time my brother ever had a seizure I had no idea what was going so my first thought was he was going to die as he was just convulsing all of a sudden.
[Image: bb6.jpg]