Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who here Lifts
Who here lifts/works out and what gym do you use? I personally use Gold's and lift about 6 times a week
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
@DoYouLiftBro
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I use different things I have at home and my campus rec center
Dong also picks up chicks..... so there is that.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I used to be at Golds which got bought out by VASA in my old area.  Now I use the on post gyms, mainly because they're close by and free. 

I lift 6x a week on average, for 60-120mins depending on if cardio is included.  

Currently working on a new leg press PR, trying to get back up to 850lbs(Probablyin a few months). I just made it to 700lbs the other day. 

I don't lift to be the biggest guy in the room,I do it because making those small victories helps you both physically and mentally.
I have my own kickboxing/muay thai area in my house and a couple of kettlebells and wrist+leg weights. Lost 30 pounds from 6 months ago do far, and I can beat people up now, its great!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I do stretches and around 15 minutes of exercises twice a day. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I lift my beer to my mouth multiple times a day. 365 days a year. #RestDaysAreForTheWeak
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I try to work out for atleast 30-45 min a day. I mostly do bicep reps with my bench+dumbells. I also have something called an ab wheel, which is used for toning your lower and upper tummy.

Thats my home equipment, I also run at the local track when I get a chance. Covid has shutdown all the gyms in my area so I've been salty about that. Do what I can in these times.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I lift food into my mouth :p
[Image: image0_2.jpg]