Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad mods
I mean, derp and NotRand are not taking my reports. A lot of mods here need feedback or something. As I know, you can't kos on area/skin, even if you saw his skin, you just can't say "I was chasing you to get your name" that's still kos on skin... I'm really dissapointed for this, I've being slayed before with that reason.

I don't want a punishment for anyone, just to let you know you guys are doing it so so bad long time ago.
First argument with shutup, he was able to see you the entire time, he got your name after the fact, but he never lost sight of you. Not RDM. You're just trying to bend the don't KOS off skin rule to your betterment.

Second argument, first one between you and fanta, you thought he shot, he didn't shoot at all, you killed him.

Third one, again between you and fanta, there was an ongoing firefight and he was shooting a known T, and you died. Shit happens, crossfire.

I pretyped all of this so I don't know if you'll bring this up to push the 'inconsistency' point, but on Rookgaard when you got two slays, one for RDMing me, and one for RDMing another person while you tried to kill me, you initiated a firefight by shooting someone else in the face while trying to kill me, that's not crossfire, that's you fucking up. Entirely different than an ongoing firefight resulting in your death.

Any questions? I'm here to help. :)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
shutup NEVER saw my name, again, he just was following me to get my name.

about fanta, forget about it, I understand that
its tmod get it right
ill post an actual response in a sec
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
He never lost sight of you, though. So he was KOSing off an action of an unnamed player, and followed your model to get the name. If he'd have lost sight of you for a long period of time, that would be different, but he didn't.

-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-01-2020, 04:02 PM)Spooky Scary SkeleRand Wrote: He never lost sight of you, though. So he was KOSing off an action of an unnamed player, and followed your model to get the name. If he'd have lost sight of you for a long period of time, that would be different, but he didn't.
Exacly lmao you just said it! HE WAS FOLLOWING MY MODEL, not my name, he just kosed me when he got it. That's a kos on skin wtf
Ok so lets start off on the first report of yours i handled on the map.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Here you can see he clearly saw you as you had just killed someone. He ended up following you without seeing your name. He never broke sight of you and ended up killing/trying to kill you.
He was in the right.

Next report.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
You said that you shot fanta for shooting someone. as you can see in the shot logs he never started shooting before you did.
You were in the wrong.

Last report
https://streamable.com/ixn1vr
Here is the entire death scene. You were both standing on the opposite side of someone trying to kill them. He missed a shot and killed you. This was clearly crossfire.
He was in the right.

If you keep wanting to tell me how to staff, go ahead. I'm not your mother and I'm not gonna stop you. But I will tell you why I did what I did.
That's all I wanted to say thank you and good night
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I...don't think you understand what you're saying. If you can clearly see someone but don't know their name, you are allowed to follow them until you have their name? It doesn't change the fact that that person did something that's KOSable. It doesn't just magically make the action they did unKOSable.

-courtesy of milk(2)
Lots of proof
you can use someone's skin to distinguish them on your own and follow them on your own suspicions

you just can't be like "kos person in lara croft skin"
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]