Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jäger Fuchs
Offender's Name:Jäger Fuchs

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104913218

Potential Witnesses: Nicol, Burb, Prince Nicky, two rats

Reason to Ban: Micspam

Proof: https://youtu.be/30WsMPFESg8

The link I have up now is literally just from one map. He micspammed that much by eating his mic and making noises at times. I am going to recheck my demos and see what else I can find because this isn’t the first time he has done this. He has been micspamming almost every time he is on I’m pretty sure. I will add in some more links once I found the some more demos of when he micspammed. Also I would of gagged him but there was multiple staff members on and I didn’t want to overstep anyone. I only gagged him once I think at the end of video but that was because I was honestly tired of him micspamming even after being told to stop by staff so forgive me for that please.
The micspam is annoying, but I think a formal reprimand and talk with him might be more appropriate than a jump to a ban.
-1 for a ban.

While I can confirm that he mic spams quite often, I personally think banning someone over mic spam is quite harsh, especially when they can just be gagged for an extended period of time instead.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-10-2020, 10:19 AM)Prince Nicky el Espeluznante Wrote: The micspam is annoying, but I think a formal reprimand and talk with him might be more appropriate than a jump to a ban.
Agreed. No need to ban on basic micspam. Give him a formal talk and warning and he'll mellow out.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(11-10-2020, 10:19 AM)Prince Nicky el Espeluznante Wrote: The micspam is annoying, but I think a formal reprimand and talk with him might be more appropriate than a jump to a ban.
Probably, but Nicol did tell him to stop and he continued to do it during the rest of the map. That’s just one reason why I made this request but if you can get Jager to stop micspamming by talking to him some more then that’s fine. As long as he stops micspamming like he has been excessively for the past days.
Idk if a ban is warranted but I've gagged him on several occasions. Perhaps a talking to from someone red would be good to ensure trollish behavior such as that ceases.
But definitely -1 a ban, hasn't reached that level.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 on a ban and +1 on a talk with jaeger
I personally think the micspam is funny but in most of those times he's done it, I haven't seen any reprimand.
Thread has run its course and there's not enough of a cause for concern to do something
will be closing this now.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020