Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let Dan Burn TTT!
dan I'm -1'ing you because you're a bitch. Plain and simple, and I don't have to have any other reason. 

you changed when you went mainstream man....

Everyone who has already said something on this app what I wanted to so I feel no need to be redundant by restating it.

+1
+1
Active, makes plenty of ban requests, always has a good attitude, knows server rules well, I don’t think dan has caused any issues since becoming staff and there’s nothing that I personally think he needs to improve on before moving up.
+1, dan Is really nice and helps out the server by doing the rdm reports.
+1 helps out a lot
haven't seen you put a foot wrong plus one
Dan gives me no reason to not +1 this. He is fairly active on the server, and handles slay requests in a timely manor. Also have a good sense of humor.

all my homies do hate dan tho so watch out o__O
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
APE! +1

Everyone pretty much said what he's capable off and how he acts on situations when it comes dealing with naughty people. I'm pretty sure my boy Daniel Bryan is ready to take more responsibilities and destroy SAVE this server!

Free my boy Crackbone
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
All my homies love Dan. 

Dan, you do a great job on the server! You are active in the community and continually show you are capable of more responsibility. I think you are ready to handle the responsibility of being a T-Mod. 

Final Vote: +1

Good luck homie.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 you are ok
i havent been on ttt since yesterday and left after i got one deaged, but iv seen you do the do your great at staffing and i think you would do great as t-mod, just promise me youll t-mod longer than salty
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)