Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for a robust content update
Thriller gun looks like fun.
Brain parasite looks interesting as well, as long as damage from the victim's gun in the damage logs are attributed to the T. Otherwise I could see lots of RDM reports resulting from that.

I remember seeing something wherr a camera could be placed via gun onto a player, and a small video to the top left would show the player's POV to the firer of the gun. Detective weapon
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-12-2020, 09:09 PM)Raven Wrote: It's a little bit exhausting to open all those tabs so I will do a favor to anyone who's gonna read this:

1) Brain Parasite (T weapon. Silenced pistol with one shot, when you shoot a person with it he won't stop shooting his weapon until the parasite kills him)
2) Death Faker (The name says it all)
3) A Second Chance (D weapon. Also the name says it all, you respawn 5 seconds after your death)
4) Door Locker (T weapon. The names are getting pretty obvious by now)
5) Handcuffs (D weapon. You can put it in any player you choose, it will remove all his weapon except for nonremovable ones and they can't pick them or any new ones up again for 30 seconds)
6) Blink (T weapon. You leap when used)
7) Clairvoyancy (D Weapon. There's a lot with this one but the main one is that when purchased you can see a vision of someone's dead body for two seconds)Clacirvoyancy 
8) Tracker (D and T weapon. It is what the name says)
9) Super Discomb (You already know what it does)
10) Thriller Dart (T weapon. Dance until you die)
11) Traitor Weapon Evolve (T weapon. It's like Cannibalism but you get points when you eat a body, every time you eat a body you get points to "Evolve" when you evolve you get 200 health and +40% speed)
12) Demonic Possession (T weapon. You put a demonic sign on the floor and after you die you get control of any player that steps on the demonic sign)

In my opinion, we need new models, new weapons, and also old weapons to come back, most of the weapons you linked are pretty good and I think it would be cool to have them on the server. I am really looking towards the Brain Parasite one, the idea of it just makes me laugh.
1 I like the idea of this however only if the damage from the uncontrol able shooting goes to the t
2 I think we had this at one point on either main or test im not sure 
3 Would be entertaining but if it was added I feel like it should be more then one cred im not sure 
4 there could be some confusion with the door blocking rule and could lead to false kos'
5 We have had hand cuffs before I cant remember why we removed them. I know the texture was broken. 
6 this is actually on the test server
7 we have talked about this one before I cant remember if its on the test server. I think it was at one point.
8 Im not sure about this one I dont really like this one 
9 this would be hell and like it 
10 I like this one it would be funny 
11 its interesting however it would depend on how many bodies before you "evolve" 
12 I think we have something like this if not this on the test server
(11-12-2020, 09:09 PM)Raven Wrote: In my opinion, we need new models, new weapons, and also old weapons to come back, most of the weapons you linked are pretty good and I think it would be cool to have them on the server. I am really looking towards the Brain Parasite one, the idea of it just makes me laugh.

Also general weapons would be nice. The secondaries especially need the love. Once again I would like to suggest a single-shot scoped pocket rifle and some secondary that uses shotgun ammo, even if it fires a single projectile.

Maybe even add a second automatic pistol.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
add source maps pls <3 you
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I like brain parasite and super discombob, the rest not so much.
(11-13-2020, 11:21 AM)Jammin Wrote: I remember seeing something wherr a camera could be placed via gun onto a player, and a small video to the top left would show the player's POV to the firer of the gun. Detective weapon
We had this when I joined in 2018. I forget what it was, but something broke it and we removed it.
(11-13-2020, 05:58 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 11:21 AM)Jammin Wrote: I remember seeing something wherr a camera could be placed via gun onto a player, and a small video to the top left would show the player's POV to the firer of the gun. Detective weapon
We had this when I joined in 2018. I forget what it was, but something broke it and we removed it.
To the big reds any hope of getting this fixed? I'd be all over this one
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Even if we get a content update it would be good to fix whatever works as a source of chaos in the server too. Things like the global audio in Vessel should be a concern.
I like the death faker and the uncontrollable shooting one. Anything that causes chaos would be great haha