Ingame Name: Bg_ALA

SteamID: Bg_ALA(STEAM_0:0:212437782)
Discord Tag:Bg_ALA#2685

Time Played: 5 days 18 hours 35 minutes

When First Joined: August this year

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am a calm and collective player, I help people out.

Why you want to help the community: honestly I like helping people in the server, it makes me feel neededand I really like it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have alpplied before, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12902

How did you find us?: I was looking for a TTT server since I never played before and I just decided topick DinksTTT

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have.

Other: I was told by a lot of people in the community that I would make a great staff and there support really helped.
+1, very fun to play with on the server. he is very mature for his age and I believe should be given the chance to prove himself as staff.
wow very proud of you bg, nice. -2
Hi Bg, thank you for reapplying for staff on the TTT server.

Before I give any further comments, can you list all names you have played under? (any name changes)
It appears under your main "Bg_ALA" name you have not been around much in the last couple of weeks (although you were on today):
[Image: Bg_ALA.PNG]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-08-2020, 12:02 AM)Bg_ALA Wrote: Ingame Name: Bg_ALA

SteamID: Bg_ALA(STEAM_0:0:212437782)
Discord Tag:Bg_ALA#2685

Time Played: 5 days 18 hours 35 minutes

When First Joined: August this year

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am a calm and collective player, I help people out.

Why you want to help the community: honestly I like helping people in the server, it makes me feel neededand I really like it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have alpplied before, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12902

How did you find us?: I was looking for a TTT server since I never played before and I just decided topick DinksTTT

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I have.

Other: I was told by a lot of people in the community that I would make a great staff and there support really helped.

U been gone for long while and joined barely today -1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
sorry man you still have a lot of growing up to do. Dont stop improving but its a -1.

It would also be good for you to add how you have improved. Whats different since the last time you applied?
I'm gonna give you a +1 man. You're probably not gonna get accepted but I believe you could be a staff member.
being that you havent played in over 2 weeks other than today combined with your non existent forum activity i dont think now is the best time for you to apply.

also id recommend putting more time into your next app. it wont guarantee it being accepted but it could defiantly help.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1. You haven't been on in the last 2 weeks, and I'm uncertain if you can handle being staff as you're fairly easily goaded. You have to put up with a lot of abuse as staff.
He/Him/His
Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application besides, of course, time?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]