Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dong in ugly green
+1, I love this guy. I am very ACTIVE and I think that he would be a great benefit to the staff team. He continuously tries to help while i'm on the server.
+1 Don't really know him personally but good people have +1'd and the server desperately needs active staff.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1, he was great staff when he was staff and he would be great staff if given it again. He knows what he's doing and could definitely adapt to new changes since he was last on the team 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

As everyone else has said, dong has been a good staff. He did his job well and we could use his experience here again.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Something I'd like to point out that hasn't been mentioned is whether or not you all can trust me to stay this time. Whenever I had originally resigned I had a lot of stuff going on irl. Ex gf was driving me insane, I had high school graduation, finishing up nursing finals, etc. Then this summer I came back to hopefully enjoy the game once more and was ultimately turned down from Trusted which was understandable because I couldn't find a good enough balance to play. This time around I plan to be here. I know I will be here. I have found the perfect balance between my 15 hours this semester of college, and my fraternity isn't really doing anything for me to have mandatory attendance. I have a job, but I still have managed to accumulate 60 some hours. I only have that one week gap because that's when classes started back up and I had to adjust. I hope you all take this into account. There's honestly no way of seeing progress or change if you don't give someone a chance.

Thank you,
Dong
Your application has been approved!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~