Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killer for mod part 2: grandpa for green
I'm voting neutral. Good luck on your application. Just one small question, I don't know if it's still a thing but... What is the in-game name you'll be using from then onwards? I'm not sure if they still have it as a rule that staff members should use consistent names. Like not to use constant changes like changing your clothes ten times a day ?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-21-2020, 06:19 PM)[GFL] Bae Wrote: I'm voting neutral. Good luck on your application. Just one small question, I don't know if it's still a thing but... What is the in-game name you'll be using from then onwards? I'm not sure if they still have it as a rule that staff members should use consistent names. Like not to use constant changes like changing your clothes ten times a day ?

When I get mod (whenever that is whether it be with this app or with a future app) I am going to change my name back to killerZoreo and keep it that way
Very enjoyable to play with and active. Cant really speak to anything else +1.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Accepted

Dodgy :-/ Huh