hamsehgames
| steamname: Unknown
| steam3ID: [U:1:1037147711]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:518573855
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997413439
| customURL:
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198997413439

Witness: @Rager22 

Rdm'd every round, just snagged these two pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The evidence is inconclusive in my opinion, as the first picture does show he shot someone but doesn't say he was innocent or a traitor. The second picture he was a Traitor so it's not RDM, though if he killed a T buddy that would be something different. 

I'm not completely familiar with the TTT rules as I play about once a month at best. 
This is just my observation of what's presented. 
I’m looking at maybe 2 rdms, and what looks like another guy with attempted mass too. I don’t see proof of “and leave”. Old logs work currently?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-02-2020, 12:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Old logs work currently?

I can say without a doubt that they will most likely not work at all. However apparently we know what the issue is, it just needs to be fixed.

Also this isn't really enough evidence to do anything. In the future, Screenshot 1. The full logs of each and every RDM(use the highlight player option to highlight that specific player) and 2. Screenshot them leaving the server without serving slays.

I'll leave this open for a tad bit longer in case any new evidence is brought forth.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
He was rdming every round. I didn’t stick around for more evidence because it was like 4-5am and I figured this info would suffice as mods can go back and look at the logs whenever for additional info. I’m sure rager would confirm as he asked me to use my donor commands to kick them because it was brutal.
(01-02-2020, 10:00 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
The evidence is inconclusive in my opinion, as the first picture does show he shot someone but doesn't say he was innocent or a traitor. The second picture he was a Traitor so it's not RDM, though if he killed a T buddy that would be something different. 

I'm not completely familiar with the TTT rules as I play about once a month at best. 
This is just my observation of what's presented. 

2nd image is of him (as a t) damaging Rager (his fellow t buddy) for more than 20 which is attempted rdm. for the rest I agree
Gave day ban seeing as the only thing proven here is he attempted to rdm his t buddy. Please be sure to provide full logs in the future so baddies can get banned for all the bad things they do <3