STEAM_0:0:205638512
Potential Witnesses:
@Rhienor 
Reason to Ban:
hacks 
Proof:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=438
https://imgur.com/a/L8RKSd7
Other: Bad photo quality but little green marks are health marks, each say 100hp due to it being round start
also fspeced and karmad
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
good enough for me +1
Ya know you can click on the picture link and it sends you to the page of the full HD picture right?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-05-2020, 04:39 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Ya know you can click on the picture link and it sends you to the page of the full HD picture right?

thats what i did which is what i used to get full hd 100hp green text
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
lets start another spying ayyy
Done