Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mr_Rippe's Moderator Application: The Gathering
+1 enough forum time, and he fixes the things he breaks on the server #blamerippe.
As much as a shit head as you can be i haven't seen any issues with you as of late. The only issue i have as of this moment with you being promoted is your playtime in the past couple weeks
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Mr_Ri...145:27015/

you havent even logged on the server in the past week. as well as another week of not playing 2 weeks ago, however you are active off the server trying to get shit done and improve it. A moderator position is for being on the server that why i think it matters that you should be on the server playing and moderating, not just doing things off the server. You have -1 people for less in the past.

Its a +0.5 from me for now.
+1. Id like to see you on the server more, like Mallakk said other then that you do a lot of work breaking the server then fixing it. BlameRippe.com
Blessing your soul with a +1.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1 why would he not be a mod? One of the hardest working staff members as it is.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
You couldn't have worked hard enough to see this day. You've shown you're able to handle certain situations better. Though how you treat people is still a "gray area" for me, you work too damn hard for this community. I cannot deny that. Also, you're still our #1 scapegoat.

+1

[Image: giphy.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 if you can keep the bans away from me at night when I'm sleeping.

But seriously,
+1
meme,
helpful,
active in the community (though not much on the server recently),
forum jockey
This nigga is the shit.
+1
Below is my post from your previous app. I still agree with most of what I wrote in there, and I don't think you've changed in these aspects.

Quote:There are two main problems here.

One is that you fail to listen to other people. But when anyone mentions this you say that you do listen, and that's it. You might believe that you listen to other people. In fact, I really think you do believe that. But the truth is, you don't. You very much don't. Let's go through some examples. One instance of not listening to staff is when you punished a player called "knee grows" for having a "racist" name. You were told not to punish this person by the moderators (including one named "NIGGA fish", but you did it anyway. This is an issue on several levels. First, other staff had told you repeatedly that this kind of thing is not punishable across a variety of previous situations. But you continued to tell players to change their name. I wrote into the rules and staff guidelines specifically that this was not punishable, but you still did it. This is not okay. You cannot decide on your own what you think the rules should be. If you want to, then I suggest you start your own server. The rules, the guidelines, and several staff members told you not to do something, but you did it anyway because you wanted to. This is not how a mature staff member behaves. Another instance is a time you got into an argument with Chiron. I don't remember what the issue was about, but you guys started going back and forth. It started in admin chat, but you brought it into the game. You started arguing in text chat and over mics, affecting regular players' experience. It did not stop when you were told to, it did not stop when you were gagged. This is not okay. You can't fly off the handle like that and just scream into the mic. This is not what a staff member is supposed to do. These are just two things off the top of my head. If I wrote this stuff down there would be a lot more. The truth is you have no self control. You do your own thing and go around other players, but expect them to have the utmost respect for you, and it just makes no sense.

The second problem is that you are far too emotional, even by your own admission. Remember flying off at Dalek? That's a good example. How about the thing with Chiron right above this? You do not have the calm mind that a moderator should have. You are not able to keep yourself unbiased. You are not able to keep yourself from getting angry at people when they don't do what you want them to. But players are human beings, not mindless robots for you to command. Treat them like people, and they will listen. But I'm not convinced you can do that. When you have the power to ban people you need to be able to be level headed. Oftentimes ban appeals are the word of a banning moderator and the appealing player, with no other evidence. How can we honestly judge people's unban requests when we cannot tell if they really did something horrible or if they just irked you. Your actions matter and can separate friends who want to play together. I simply don't believe you should have this power with the way I've seen you treat people and handle tough situations.

Rippe I don't think your intentions are bad, but you have to understand why other people think they are. You have to look at other people's perspectives. I post this all the time, people agree with me, but you always shrug it off. You are only ever judged by what you do, not what you mean to do. And it really doesn't look like you care about most people that play here.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
This guy has MG42, he deserves my +1
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.