Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mr_Rippe's Moderator Application: The Gathering
(03-15-2017, 12:19 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: +1. He's useful.

for breaking the server
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
-1 Needs more forums time

Honestly sometimes you just get too angry. At these times you don't really set a good example for other staff. Also, you barely play. Like I see you on once a week.... that's about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
:| You're on so rarely and for such short periods of time to the point where I wonder what a promotion would even change.

But you meet so many requirements and I know you have a firm grasp on what you're doing as a mod and would make the most of the time you are on |:

I'd give it a solid 'Syntax Error' if I could. But since I can here's an indecisive 0
I'm sure the veterans and owners of the server will make the right choice on their own.
regrettably have to slap a fat -1 on this one lad, i barely ever see you on the server and i agree with what the other humans said about how you act sometimes
You're a lot nicer than other people seem to think o3o, you need more patience though, but you do a lot of work for the server and you know all the rules and always have the answer on how to handle a situation

so thats a +1 from me :D
Dont look so blue
*Backs away into the corner to avoid conflict*
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
mr rippe here is actually one of my favorite janitors from back in the day
we used to get along so well  :D
I would +10 if I could haha
The website is retarded and takes forever to update, @"Christmas Fish". I'm not stupid enough to delete comments on my own staff app.