Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2?
With the amount of people who like this, I've turned this into a sort of pet project testing different addons. Damagelogs work fine as far as I've seen. Once I get pointshop2 I'll test that. I'll try and test out as many addons as we have on the server for compatibility. Barring of course the ones Dink bought on gmodstore like grappling hook, etc. (Unless someone else has those files and would be willing to share them). Don't get your hopes up, as in the end of the day it's dink's decision, but if enough addons are compatible I'd like to see the switch sometime in the future. I really do believe a combination of the weapons update, the addition/removal of maps, and something like this could do well to revitalize the server and get some more interest into it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2? - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 01-11-2020, 03:12 PM