Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2?
(01-12-2020, 07:40 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 07:10 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: It has horrible documentation, is still in beta, part of the benefit of something like this is that it is constantly being updated. However that would require someone on our side to keep up-to-date, which won’t happen. I wouldn’t recommend it be used for this community at this point.

What do you mean by horrible documentation? Just confused about that point.

For the rest, I don't believe that's as large of an issue as you make it out to be. It's not actively updating every week, in fact by looking at the workshop its last update was the beginning of October. If the addon updates every few months, I'm sure it won't be that much work to occasionally update it.
Documentation wise, myself as a developer I look for more intricate documentation than what most people look for. Which they are lacking, the stuff I’m looking for makes the addon easier to troubleshoot. Basically all that necessary documentation is missing, and nobody wants to go though that projects code and reverse engineer to fix issues.

On the update side, steam workshop isn’t the best place to look for the most up to date stuff. The TTT2 github is much more up-to-date. They update it multiple times a week. 

https://github.com/TTT-2/TTT2

Messages In This Thread
RE: If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2? - by Tedgp908 >:( - 01-12-2020, 08:46 PM