Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam account got hacked.
And this, kids, is why you dont click on suspicious links. God.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-20-2020, 09:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: And this, kids, is why you dont click on suspicious links. God.

Yeah I’m confused on how this even happens.....turn on 2FA and your immune to basically everything.
Steam support is still not doing anything. Can some of you guys report my account for being stolen/hacked so that the hacker can stop using?
(01-20-2020, 10:51 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: Steam support is still not doing anything. Can some of you guys report my account for being stolen/hacked so that the hacker can stop using?

Why are you posting here instead of calling them directly?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-20-2020, 11:20 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 10:51 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: Steam support is still not doing anything. Can some of you guys report my account for being stolen/hacked so that the hacker can stop using?

If you mean contacting steam support I have already done so but they have not responded in hours after being given evidence so all I can really do now is wait for a response. If you mean a phone call or something similar to that then its because I was not aware of it.
(01-20-2020, 11:28 PM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 11:20 PM)Foxka Wrote:

If you mean contacting steam support I have already done so but they have not responded in hours after being given evidence so all I can really do now is wait for a response. If you mean a phone call or something similar to that then its because I was not aware of it.
It’s a national holiday, and outside of business hours. Just gotta wait.
Got my account and fixed everything thanks for the help everyone