Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread.
(04-07-2020, 08:44 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 06:24 PM)[test]pianoman4490 Wrote: I didn't see this on the list of things that need to be addressed, so ill say it here.  The pointshop needs to be added back to the overflow server.  The server has been without it for a long time.  I know that other things may be more important then adding it back, but if you could give staff an update when the pointshop will be added back, that will be much appreciated.  Thx Nuru.

Until we for sure know what it causing the glitch that causes the server to crash. This is an unlikely thing. One thing that has been noticed is that there has been far less issues with the pointshop being only applied to one server instead of two. So maybe there is a solution there.
Actually it's not that unlikely at all. All Dink did was unlink the two servers, which is how pointshop got removed. It just needs readded, but in its own. He left it out for the time being to see how things went.

However piano please keep in mind, that overflow is our TEST server, and not a server, server. So it will probably be weird and buggy for quite some time. We had to remove the pointshop from there due to it causing issues on main(But we didnt REMOVE it justyknow, unlinked the two servers). So I will ask him to add on pointshop, but as it's own and see if it breaks it or not. Will come back with an answer when I have one.

Messages In This Thread
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread. - by Smurfmin - 01-22-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread. - by Smurfmin - 04-08-2020, 03:40 PM