Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust and jc chat spamming
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Stardust Commander (STEAM_0:0:70655371), along with jc (STEAM_0:1:73874167)

Potential Witnesses: Garro, leftjupiter18, King Minotaur

Reason to Ban: Stardust for Racism in the chat, jc for chat spamming

Proof: 

Other: was round gagged the map before (no screenshot unfortunately) and was warned many times but just didn't care it seems.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sadly I was not recording for this, however I will also say that the were mic spamming to the point that no one could talk over them to try to tell them to stop. Immediately after being gagged and muted they both left.
I'll leave this open to see if more evidence comes up. Your screenshots do show gags but voice chat spam is hard to prove with pictures, even though it does support that they were map gagged. I also see no evidence of any mutes when all of this is taking place.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Okay so I'm closing this thread now. A ban for mic/chat spam takes place after the map gag/mute is held and a kick. Racism or other slurs is basically the same and these two did not quite reach that point.

This ban request is denied, there will be no ban at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army