Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackCatTheGreat's Map Progress V3
next video I want you to sound really hyped up and excited- like you just got done with the biggest fucking line ever. catch my attention, lad.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-07-2017, 09:16 PM)????????? Wrote: next video I want you to sound really hyped up and excited- like you just got done with the biggest fucking line ever. catch my attention, lad.

Maybe the 5th video since i have the 4th one done already, no guarantees though.
@"~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣" Please add a picture of me saying "employee of the month". I like easter eggs like that. In fact ill make it for ya!

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Don't focus too hard on making it community specific. (^: The more people that are willing to use your map (even on different communities), the better the result will be for you and the more feedback you'll get. If it's riddled with a bunch of inside jokes and local jokes not everyone will get, they won't want to use the map. Just focus on the meat of the map.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
I will take these into consideration, besides, i like the suggestions. Feel free to give more.
Here is that 4th report i said i had, this was done earlier today. Thankfully custom thumbnail was working this time.

Hello guys, I am here today to bring you the 5th Progress Report of my Map, Spoke a little more enthusiastic as per request from warpizzle, so i had to do a little bit of editing to lower the volume in post. Just in case it sounds weird:
you lowered the volume way too much, i can barely hear you, the map looks great though, keep up the good work fella
(04-10-2017, 08:07 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: you lowered the volume way too much, i can barely hear you, the map looks great though, keep up the good work fella

I can hear myself alright when i turn the volume up.
(04-10-2017, 08:12 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:07 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: you lowered the volume way too much, i can barely hear you, the map looks great though, keep up the good work fella

I can hear myself alright when i turn the volume up.

even at max volume on youtube i can't hear you properly mate, maybe you have your windows sound way higher than me or something