Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackCatTheGreat's Map Progress V3
(04-10-2017, 08:15 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:12 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:07 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: you lowered the volume way too much, i can barely hear you, the map looks great though, keep up the good work fella

I can hear myself alright when i turn the volume up.

even at max volume on youtube i can't hear you properly mate, maybe you have your windows sound way higher than me or something

Alright
Nice job mate
This map should replace ttt_dinkleberg when finished.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This map looks gr8
I know it's early in but please place and properly position these env_ objects so that the map doesn't look like an unlit mess. Your map will look so much better with proper lighting.
(04-10-2017, 12:40 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: I know it's early in but please place and properly position these env_ objects so that the map doesn't look like an unlit mess. Your map will look so much better with proper lighting.

Besides the Shadow control i have placed down some env including the environment light.
Hey guys here is the floor planof the Start of Super Secret in my map: http://imgur.com/2DP56DI
You should become an artist
It is about time i finally update this and here it is:

Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
u still havent fixed the lamps nerd lol
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]