Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudden errors, need help/manual DLs
I installed content for a different server and GMOD crashed while DLing the workshop. Upon joining Dinkleberg's TTT most of the new weapons are now errors (excluding the Locomotive). Weapons like the HK MP7 are errors, and I'm having pink and black textures on the weapon drops now. I've searched my workshop content and I've reinstalled all weapon packs, but nothing seems to be working. What pack are you guys using for the new weapons and is there a workshop collection for Dinkleberg's TTT?
Here's the Dinkleberg's TTT collection. If installing it doesn't work, I suggest you delete your 'download' and 'downloads' folders. Keep in mind that this is where your downloaded content is stored, so you'll have to redownload everything you haven't subscribed to.
gg deleted over 30 gigs of content. I knew the workshop wouldn't help because there was no weapon pack included for the new weapons that were implemented into the server. I'm just gonna have to wait an hour or two for all of the content to DL again.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=286533896

I just found the workshop link for the new weapons. :D
Have you tried deleting system 32?
(01-04-2017, 05:06 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Have you tried deleting system 32?

I never knew the Support section was the section for shitposting until you came around
(01-04-2017, 05:54 PM)Rhapsody Wrote:

I never knew the Support section was the section for shitposting until you came around

This is an ongoing meme I've said this to anybody with issues like this for the past year or so.
(01-04-2017, 07:09 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:54 PM)Rhapsody Wrote:

This is an ongoing meme I've said this to anybody with issues like this for the past year or so.

A shining piece of shit is still a piece of shit
Installing the workshop link i posted fixed all of the errors, and actually helped with some of the low-res textures I had for the gamemode.

Also, Rhapsody, no matter how hard you try, you will always be Rhapsody. Remember that.