Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application
The bans are fairly old, but you should of checked to make sure you had any server bans. I know the gbans page isn't that well known of, but you should have at least checked your threads created to make sure. Either way, your activity isn't that great. As I also don't believe you have a firm grip on the rules. There have been multiple times in the past I've see you delay as a Traitor, at most Defibbing your T-Buddies and running around doing nothing.

While this isn't really something that should hold you back, it's quite annoying, and just stalls rounds out later than they should. I think you should stop doing that, and fix your activity as it should be more consistent if you're serious about applying for Staff.

Should probably make some Ban Requests as well to stand out more. As your forum presence is kinda weak.

Also clean up your behavior, you're kind of a troll.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by OOF SPOOKY - 02-09-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Avi - 02-09-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Christian - 02-09-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Sharky - 02-09-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Kale - 02-09-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Meeemo - 02-14-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Avi - 02-15-2020, 01:38 AM