Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application
alrighty ive tried my best to help you man, ive sent you all the proper forms and crap too. However, what everyone else has been saying is correct. If i'm remembering correctly you just decided to do this while on server today, and asked me where to do it. However, also today have been a multitude of you and other people just false kosing each other. Theres barely been any effort in this application, and you've barely been back except for a week the last 30 days.

Its a -1 from me chief.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver

Messages In This Thread
OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by OOF SPOOKY - 02-09-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Avi - 02-09-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Sharky - 02-09-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Kale - 02-09-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Meeemo - 02-14-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: OOF SPOOKY'S Trusted Application - by Avi - 02-15-2020, 01:38 AM