Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom Roles? Maybe?
Some roles like mercenary or vampire could possibly work but stuff like jester or glitch would be a fucking nightmare to make rules for.
(02-21-2020, 06:20 PM)Evan Wrote: Some roles like mercenary or vampire could possibly work but stuff like jester or glitch would be a fucking nightmare to make rules for.

I was talking about the main four. Serial Killer, Jester, Survivalist, and Infected. 

Jester would likely be disabled, as with the rules making Jester impossible to play as you can't actually fire. 

So mainly Survivalist, Infected, and Serial Killer. I'm talking about the Original Jenssons Customs Roles.
(02-21-2020, 08:35 PM)TrueGuardian32 Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 06:20 PM)Evan Wrote: Some roles like mercenary or vampire could possibly work but stuff like jester or glitch would be a fucking nightmare to make rules for.

I was talking about the main four. Serial Killer, Jester, Survivalist, and Infected. 

Jester would likely be disabled, as with the rules making Jester impossible to play as you can't actually fire. 

So mainly Survivalist, Infected, and Serial Killer. I'm talking about the Original Jenssons Customs Roles.

I know that survivalist is like a discount detective who isn't proven, and Infected is a zombie type, but what is serial killer?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(02-22-2020, 09:34 PM)Saitama Wrote:

I know that survivalist is like a discount detective who isn't proven, and Infected is a zombie type, but what is serial killer?
Pretty sure its a t that kills all including other ts(Pretty sure it shows up as a fellow T in the tab menu)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Glitch sounds like that one

Killer is on its own team

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-22-2020, 10:05 PM)Near Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 09:34 PM)Saitama Wrote:

Pretty sure its a t that kills all including other ts(Pretty sure it shows up as a fellow T in the tab menu)

The Serial Killer, although it was bugged at first, is its own role. It fights against all players, has 150 hp, has the knife from GMod Murder, and it's own shop inventory. The old version was bugged as Near said, as it was stuck as a T Role although it was its own role for a while. Jenssons spent a while fixing the role, now it works perfectly. I heard he was working a zombie role, but that's just a rumor.
maybe I'm just too stuck in my ways but like as of right now, right now being that I haven't tested or played with any of these "roles" before, I don't think it sounds like a good idea to do anything like this... even if it was possible.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(02-23-2020, 03:04 AM)Noire Wrote: maybe I'm just too stuck in my ways but like as of right now, right now being that I haven't tested or played with any of these "roles" before, I don't think it sounds like a good idea to do anything like this... even if it was possible.

On wednesdays Jenssons hosts his TTT server, you can come try out a game with them and try em out then.