Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we get a category for what is actively being worked on and what has been change
I would like to see some kind of pinned thread/unique category on the forums listing:
  • What HAS been changed
  • What changes are currently in progress
  • What changes are planned but on the back burner until other stuff is fixed
Specifically most of this will be referring to base game changes (like weapon rebalances), Removal/addition/test status of T/D items or weapons, and maybe as a place to report progress on these changes.

Would this be possible?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
We had a thread that I made that died. We had a thread that Nicol made that also died.
I can totally do this when I get home. Thank you for the suggestion.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
We should just have a change logs thread
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am not opposed to having a singular changelogs thread if we also have a "we are looking into it/ putting off until bigger stuff is fixed' thread
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(02-24-2020, 05:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: We should just have a change logs thread

(02-24-2020, 05:51 PM)Saitama Wrote: I am not opposed to having a singular changelogs thread if we also have a "we are looking into it/ putting off until bigger stuff is fixed' thread

When I get off work I will work on this. Thank you guys
(02-24-2020, 06:29 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: We should just have a change logs thread

(02-24-2020, 05:51 PM)Saitama Wrote: I am not opposed to having a singular changelogs thread if we also have a "we are looking into it/ putting off until bigger stuff is fixed' thread

When I get off work I will work on this. Thank you guys
Just put a "to-do list" in the thread, ezpz
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I’d recommend Trello to show what’s currently being worked on and what’s upcoming. It’s free and you can have the board be publicly visible so anyone can check on the status of what’s on the board. I’ve used Jira (more software project orientated and not free) which is a similar product made by the some company for many years.

I’d also recommend a change log thread, where a post is made for each (or group) of changes.
Have begun work on a possible trello page for everyone who cares to view progress. Will also work on a changelog thread that will act as a place where all the information is stored. No ETA on when it will be done because I want it to be done well.
just pin it in the suggestions thread
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator